Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Risin...

By ShihoFujioka

What if there was a fifth hero summoned to Melromarc but it was unintentional. Enter Scottie Collins, a young... More

Introduction
A New Adventure
Level Up
New Teammate
Slave Crest
Mistreatment
Fight
I Need Your Help
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 2
We Been Tricked!!!
I F*cking Hate That Bitch!
Lullaby At Dawn
More Teammates~!
Dragon Egg
Holding On
Nessie
Return To Lute Village
A Dark Truth
Rino
The Rescue
Safe
Conspiring Aganist Heroes...
The Duel
Glass & The Blair Witch
Gathering
Rebellion
Van Reichnott
Save All Demi-Humans
Open Your Heart, Lock...
Fitora The Filolial Queen
Filolial Heirs
Affection
Filolail Egg
Framed? Again?
You Idiots...
Good v.s Evil
Trial
Public Execution & Ceremony
Gabby
Cal Mira
The Party
The Third Wave
Announcement - New Story

Summoned

6K 118 101
By ShihoFujioka

A/N: Oh no...He's Scottish...

Malty: HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE A FAKE HERO! I BET NO ONE LIKES YOU, FRAUD!

Scottie: No...But I'm really good with guns now~!

*Gun Clicks*

His party members eyes went wide knowing what he was about to do, mentally asking themselves if they should stop their leader from being reckless again or let him have his revenge?

He points the gun at the stupid red hair princess.

Malty: O_O

Princess or not, he don't give a fuck! He's gotta kill this fucking bitch if it's the last thing he do!

Scottie: NOW DANCE BITCH!!! *Starts Shooting*

-Earlier-

He took a trip to Japan while taking a break from the University he was studying at.

Scottie grunts in annoyance from all the stares he was getting while checking out the RPG section in the bookstore as he scratched his winter fire hair while searching.

Scottie: (Or course they would stare because I'm a foreigner...)

He tended to ignore the stares while trying to his absolute hardest not to tell them to bugger off.

He begin to check out some of the manga.

His eyes then noticed a very perculiar book which talked about Four Cardinal Weapons. He picked it up and read it's name.

Scottie: Rising Of The Shield Hero...

It was a japanese dark fantasy isekai light novel series written by Aneko Yusagi.

Scottie also loved that anime. It's one of the best anime he ever watched. He tended to like the Hero of the story, Naofumi Iwatani.

Iwatani Naofumi was a hero otaku is summoned to another world to become one of the four heroes, namely the Shield Hero.

Poor guy had started out with poor popularity and was labeled as the weakest, Naofumi found himself betrayed on the third day of his adventure. Having losing faith and money, all that left is just his shield. Vowing to exact revenge to those who had betrayed him.

Scottie really liked the guy and found him relatable.

Naofumi is hated by his fellow heroes thanks to his false rape accusation, while he has disdain for them for their recklessness and treating the world like a fantasy and not taking anything there seriously.

In canon (which includes the light novel, manga, and anime), the other three Heroes are all complete idiots and more of a detriment nuisances to the people than they are saviors, willing to believe anything that anybody tells them without proof and usually assume the worst of Naofumi!

Like claiming his powers are just some cheat skills he used.

Honestly, Scottie couldn't help but feel utterly annoyed yet disgusted with the other three.

Ren Amaki

Itsuki Kawasumi

Motoyasu Kitamura

He didn't like Itsuki the most. That kid always had a knack to looking down on others and acting like he's the smarter and better hero than everyone else with bitchass smug smile of his. When in reality, he's just a wannabe edgelord who acts like some big hotshot. Even if you point out his flaws, he acts like it's never his fault. Scottie especially couldn't forgive him for what he done to his green hair teammate and how poorly she was treated by Itsuki's party. To which the young boy didn't do anything to stop it...

Motoyasu...Ugh. Don't get him started. The guy was a fucking simp that can't put two and two together to realize he's being used. He's so dense, he believes the first princess, Malty aka Bitch/Slut is always innocent despite everyone else besides her father knows she's more than just that. Even Ren and Itsuki knows she's absolutely horrible and had doubts about the accused rape claim she pulled on Naofumi. Motoyasu just believed every word. His heart may be in the right place but he's so foolishly and stupidly naive, it made a whole lot of people hate him. Especially for his angel pedophile actions towards Filo. Disgusting....

Ren...Okay, Scottie harbors no animosity towards him but the whole lone wolf attitude needed to go. It's not only had affected him but his teammates as well. Even if he had doubts about Naofumi being a rapist but he went along with it. Guess he didn't know which side was the right choice yet. At least he's getting better...

He gets it, not everyone is going to be a noble hero but the way these three acted in Canon just made them get lots of hate, not only from the viewers but from the people they "claimed" to save...

You might as well give them the "What The Hell Hero" or "The Reason Why You Suck" speeches.

Scottie: Those three should be called "The Three Stooges". It fits them well.

Then there's Princess Bitch and her father. Because of their hatred for the Shield Hero, it almost led Melromarc into ruin.

Well...mostly the King hated Naofumi because of being the Shield Hero and for protecting the Demi-Humans.

Malty (or Myne as her adventure name), only framed him because she didn't like him and used her father's hatred to her advantage. She played Naofumi like a fool because he was naive...That manipulative whore is always playing the victim even if evidence against her is seen in plain daylight. Heck, he wouldn't be surprised if Naofumi wasn't the first guy she accused of rape.

All this fuss because she wanted to become Queen. No wonder people prefer her younger sister Melty over her.

Scottie: *Sighs* I knew it. It's in japanese. At least the art looks entertaining. Hmm..what this...

"Intro, world is being destroyed, you are called in to save it along with three other players- weapons are sword, shield, bow and spear."

Scottie: Okay, this sounds pretty basic to me.

Waves of Catastrophe' need to be defeated in order to return to home world…

Scottie: Wait...this almost sounds like how Naofumi was summoned through the anime and manga.

In the case of true danger and as a last resort, a fifth hero may be summoned with the special dual weapon: 'war gauntlets'.

They are differ from the other weapons in that they are not typically either respected, worshiped or well known in the summoners' world.

"While each of the five 'Cardinal' weapons has an established role in the world, the Gauntlet Hero has never been summoned save once and is considered a myth among myths. Nonetheless, the Gauntlet Hero is a force to be reckoned with as they have the capacity to fight solo against a Wave if necessary."

Scottie raised an eyebrow....

Wait...five...? Last time he checked, there were only four cardinal weapons...

Where did the fifth one come from?

They were sword, bow, spear, and shield...

Wait....Gun....?

Scottie: Where did this come from?

Scottie then thought something was amiss about this book and decided to close it.

Scottie: Gun? Another cardinal weapon? Strange...Maybe the authors updated it. Oh well...I better get going now. There's only a week left until I go back to studying at the University. I can't wait to try out the sweet curry they have here-?!

All of the sudden, the book in his hand started glowing.

Scottie: WHOA!

Then the book open into a flash of light. Scottie quickly closed his eyes and looked away shielding himself from the light.

He then heard a voice.

{WARNING: NEW CARDINAL HERO SHOULD NOT ALLOWED NEAR OTHER HEROES UNLESS YOU FIGHT TOGETHER IN THE WAVES AND STOPPING THE DISPUTE FIGHT BETWEEN THE OTHER HEROES. POSITION: GUN HERO! MUST RELOCATE IMMEDIATELY!}

Scottie: BLOODY HELL, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! WHAT IS ALL THIS?!

Before he knew it, he was taken away from the bookstore and sent into the unknown world of Melromarc.

Scottie: FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.4K 18
Y/N, a teenage boy visiting Japan in the summer, he comes across a book in a shop that will change his life forever. Something magical happened and i...
135K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
11.7K 436 28
While walking through the library looking for a good book to read, you find one that's torn and looks old. Pulling it from the shelf, you read about...
2.1K 18 17
Called to another world against his will, Cadverus became the Fisticuffs hero, a special hero summoned when all four Cardinal hero's are summoned at...