My Thug Story

Av kaynykole

My name is Ki'Ann Marie Danson im 15 years old and my life is horrible . What will happen when 18 year old De... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
KAY HERE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not A Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
PLEASE READ
BOOK TWO
Chapter 1 (Book 2)
Chapter 2 (Book 2)
Chapter 3 (Book 2)
Chapter 4 (Book 2)
Chapter 5 (Book 2)
Chapter 6 (Book 2)
Chapter 7 (Book 2)
Chapter 8 (Book 2)
Chapter 9 (Book 2)
Chapter 10 (Book 2)
Chapter 11 (Book 2)
Chapter 12 (Book 2)
Chapter 13 (Book 2)
Chapter 14 (Book 2)
Chapter 15 (Book 2)
Chapter 16 (Book 2)
Chapter 17 (Book 2)
Chapter 19 (Book 2)
Chapter 20 (Book 2)
Chapter 21 (Book 2)
Chapter 22 (Book 2)
BOOK 3
Thank You

Chapter 18 (Book 2)

4.1K 140 10
Av kaynykole

*The same day*

Once we left the park and was in the car I immediately called Zay's number because my mom was right It's possible they have her ..

After the second ring she picked up. . "Yea mom?" she said into the phone . "Oh thank God.. Babygirl listen to me I know your mad but you have to come home ok it isn't safe for you or any of us we all should be together at all times. . Please come home like right now" I said into the phone . "Mom what's going on" she asked worried . "Just come home alright" I said to her. . "Ok" She replied and hung up the phone .

"Baby what are we going to do" I asked him . "You're not going to do anything I got this , I'm not risking your life baby. . Ima have some dudes from the trap to guard the house while I'm not there because in order to protect my family I'll need to be at the trap a lot" He said . I sighed , not wanting to be away from him .

We pulled to the house and Zay car wasn't here yet . I got worried but then thought she's on her way . "Kids come downstairs!" D yelled from the living room .

Aaliyah , Adri , and the twins all came downstairs . "Sit down" D said . They all sat , "What's going on daddy" Aaliyah asked . "We're in some trouble and-" KD cut him off . "Trouble? what kind of trouble?" He asked . "Let me finish" D said and he nodded his head . "Alright as I was saying we're all in danger so while you guys are at school and leaving school stay together ok . Do not leave anyone and if you see anything suspicious or someone call me" D said to them .

"Daddy. . I'm scared" Aaliyah said as fear came across her face . "Babygirl you have nothing to be scared of.. Do you know who your dad is ? I got this , I promise" D assured her .

I heard the door open and closed and looked up to see Zay . "What's going on" She asked as she sat beside me . "We're in some trouble. . Your the oldest so before school , during school , and after school look after you sisters and brother" D paused. . "Shit" He said . "What?" I asked .. "Q .. Q goes to school with them , they can't go back there" D said . "What does Q have to do with this" Zay asked confused. . "Kas is his uncle. . And well they want to hurt us from something I did years ago" D said . They all gasped .. "Ima go up to the school and get your work and take it back for yall . I don't want yall around him. . No telling what he's planning" D said .

*
*
*
*
*

Right now me and the kids are at home and D is at the trap. . He has 5 guys here to 'protect' us but honestly I don't feel safe without D here .

As I was sitting on the couch my phone ringed . "Hello" I answered without looking at the caller ID . "Baby. . I need you and the kids to pack some clothes , and drive to the trap ok" he said into the phone . "What no .. I don't want to have my kids there" I spoke . "They will be safe here I promise. . It's not safe at home so pack and leave the house as fast as you can" He said and hung up before I could respond . I ran upstairs , "KIDS PACK SOME CLOTHES. .HURRY!" I yelled through the hallway. . All of there bedroom doors were open so I knew they heard me.. I ran into D and I's room and began to pack some clothes. .

Once I was finished the kids were still packing. . "No time.. Grab what you have and come on Now" I said running down the stairs. .

We all ran down the stairs and was about to head for the door when we heard gunshots . They all screamed , "Shhh be quite. . Run to the panic room NOW" I said. . We all ran in there and I locked it up . The panic room is nowhere to be found , on my way you know it's here is if you live here so I knew we were safe. . I pulled out my phone and dialed D's number. .

"Hello" He said . "Baby somebody Is here in the house .. I think they shot the guys" I said. . "Damn it .. You're in the panic room right?" he asked. . "Yea" I replied. . "Ok tell me what you see on the cameras" , "Ok" I replied and looked. .

As I looked I seen Kas , Q , and other guys with guns all over the house... "There's so many of them. . D hurry" I said as I began to cry. . "Baby I'm coming. . stay right there" He said and hung up. . "Mama ... What's going to happen" Zay asked. . "We're going to be ok" I said as I sat in the chair in front of the cameras .

"Their here somewhere .. Look everywhere we not leaving til their dead" I hear Kas yell as he waved his gun at all of the men. . My heart shattered into pieces , even though my mom told me about Kas I didn't want to believe it. . I guess I just wanted to believe that he wouldn't do that. .

I began to cry... Kas and used grew up together , he was my first love and I put my trust into him and I risked a lot of things for him and this is all I get in return. . Lies , betrayal , and him trying to kill me and my family .

After he said that all of the men went to search around the house again. . Mintues later D burst in with Nick beside him and lost of men behind them . They began to shoot at the others killing them all that was left was Kas and Q. . Just like he wanted it .

Kas aimed his gun at D and D aimed his back . Nick aimed his at Q and Q aimed his at Nick . "Ill be back at at right here ok Do not leave this room" I said . Say stood up off the floor "No mom don't-" I cut her off . "Just watch you sisters and brother I'll be ok" I said leaving the room and locking it behind me . I went and got my gun then my way to the living room where they were .

"Kas" I said calmly. . "Ki stand back" D said . "Kas. . Why are you doing this , I mean I know why but you don't have to do this" I said . "Yes I do.. this fuck nigga killed my brother and he took you away from me" He said .

"What? No one will ever take me from you. . I love you" I said walking towards him.. "I wanna be with you. . Put the gun down" I said as I was in front of him . He began to lower the gun . "Q drop it" He said . "What?! you gone let this bitch get in your head. . Hell no they kill my father ! Think she's only using you" He said still holding the gun. . That's when Kas raised his gun back up , "Kas don't" I said . "Get out the way Ki .. I don't want to hurt you" He said . I moved away from in front of him .

Once I moved from in front of him all I heard was gun shots and as they were shooting I heard Zay voice , "Mama ... Ahhhh" She screamed . The shooting stop and I looked up to see Kas and Q dead and Zay gasping for air .

"Omg nooooo" I screamed running towards her body. . "I'm sorry mama" She said as she coughed up blood. . "No baby you're going to be ok" I said to her. . "Nick get the clean up crew" D said to Nick and you could hear the sadness in his voice. . He picked Zay up bridal style... "Get the kids and let's head to the hospital.. Stay with me babygirl. . Don't die on me" He said.

I ran go the panic room and got them and we all got in the car heading to hospital. . Everyone was crying. . It was a crazy scene , I couldn't believe it.. I hope and pray that my babygirl survives. .

{Vote and comment please}

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.2K 139 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
2.1M 48.3K 33
15 year old Keyanna McKnight is not just your average girl from the ghetto. She does have her "ratchet" tendencies, but she wants more for herself. W...
White Agony Av Helli

Slumpmässig kategori

115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"