𝟐𝟕 | Part and Parcel

Dedicated to all my readers!!!
Happy boxing day yooooo! This is my gift for y'all and there's also a surprise at my author's note too. Don't miss it🥰

Song of the chapter: Come & Go - Juice WRLD ft Marshmello.

I don't wanna ruin this one.
This type of love don't always come and go.
-𝓙𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓡𝓛𝓓

"So, you guys knew about this from onset?" I ask in an incredibly tiny voice for the umpteenth time as I sway my feet over the foyer that is intricated with unfazed workers.

"Hmm, we just needed to lure him into our trap." Jide mumbles with an exaggerated sigh. I know it sounds crazy that I cannot overcome the fact that they knew what happened - or rather, they just wanted me to find out for myself how my family is a twisted one. Doesn't it sound crazy enough that I have to find out in a very ugly way that my two cousins are fücking each other? And now they involved me in thier useless ploy and charade of blackmail?

It all makes sense now; the victorious smirk that coats Cheryl's lips anytime we cross path at home or in school. I've always wondered why she finds joy in making me suffer but then I remember her words from that day she threatened me; "Incase you have not figured it out, I love Tobias and I'll do anything to get him that is why I am dating his bestfriend - Christopher."

And she called me a slut that day? Between I and her who is the greater slut? As all the memories of that night flushes into my head, the sudden urge to puke wrenches my lower abdomen. I immediately jolt into action leaving the rest confused. As I bolt myself in the bathroom, I empty my whole system - including my previous breakfast and lunch surges from my mouth freely and wholeheartedly. My face becomes red and sore because of the way my previous food lurches out of my system forcefully.

I feel a gentle tug from the strands of my hair while my back is being caressed tenderly to soothe the unfortunate discomfort the same time. In less than a minute, my body finally agrees to terminate the mini torture of emptying my whole stomach. My body feels free, empty, like a truckload of weightlifting has been lifted of my shoulders. Slowly standing from my crouched position, I face Jerry who is now scratching his neck awkwardly.

Umm...he was the only one that followed me? And why did he enter the lady's restroom seeing that he is a male? As if he can read my mind explicitly, he rests his hand on the stall door and faces me squarely.

"Kiki doesn't stress herself over matters like this and I am sure you know how Kiki does. I'm even surprised she at least, shows an ounce of care around you." And once again, Jerry is right about that.

I am very much aware that Kiki isn't used to having a female friend, talk less of an emotional and freaky one like me. I bob my head in reply to his words and dip my head into the sink to wash my face thoroughly. He again uses his hand to clamp the stray hair from my face so that water doesn't mess with it.

As we are about to go back to rejoin the others, Jerry pulls me back In a stylish manner causing my back to collide with his body.

"Jerry! What th..."

"I'm sorry." He immediately interjects knowing I will blow that single act out of proportion. I puff my cheeks out and stand in am akimbo stance.

"What is it?" I ask in a low voice as I take note of the way he tilts his head in a surveying manner, subtly scanning our current environment like a detective on the watch.