𝟑𝟐 | His tutor

An update?? Hehe yes it is an update on valentine's day yooooo!!!

I love you guys so much😭😭❤ like, thanks for all your support. Don't forget to VOTE and leave comments oo. That's my daily motivation.

Dedication: _panther Thanks for your hilarious comments and all. You've been a great reader and I would love to appreciate you🤗

One day, you'll meet someone who will fall in love with every damn inch of your mind..even the parts of it that terrify you.
𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓪𝔁𝔁

"Wait...how can you mix up the values of velocity time graph with that of acceleration?! I freaking explained that two seconds ago!" I yell in exasperation and push the books out of my way.

I'm tired.

I'm stressed.

I hate this!

I know you have already gotten your answer by now. Yes, I accepted the proposal with so many doubts and uncertainty in my heart. Looking back now, I regret ever saying 'yes' to such a request.

What persuaded me?

First, it was so impossible to back out from such an offer since it was the Dean of Science. It would feel like I am this disobedient and arrogant kid. Trust African adults to judge you for something as little as that, and be termed an 'ungrateful brat' or I am too proud.

Second, I felt entitled to Mrs Nonso after I Iearnt she was Jamal's mother. The same person that nursed me back to life...and She pleaded that her son needs thorough tutoring on his physics. He is very good at his other subjects...but for physics, his legs are not too strong. I wanted to ask why can't a teacher be hired for him but she already answered before I could.

She doesn't trust most of the tutors that came because they were only interested in the young musician and the other reason sounded like what Jamal was capable off. Anybody that had to tutor him were always scared. They said he was unteachable, he was difficult to handle, and he was too harsh and blunt.

Here I am, suffering the consequences of ever agreeing to such an agreement.

"I didn't mix up anything fam, relax." His attention is not even fixed on me. All his gaze and everything is directly hooked on his iPhone screen.

I should relax?

Did he just say I should relax?

"Jamal, look..." I'm trying honestly. I am trying within all my powers to restrain my stubborn side to surface. I remember when he once insulted be for being too stubborn and dumb. I won't allow him insult me a second time. Yes I won't! "...Let's try to finish with example five yeah? I promise your phone isn't running away." I flash a sweet but painful smile, in hopes that he would understand my predicament.

Our predicament!

"Oh really?" The side of his lips curves into a cynical smile and I am so restraining myself from doing something absurd. Like smacking his face with the little diamond jaguar statue that is comfortably positioned at the middle of the study room, or bashing his head against the tiles floor. "Frowning doesn't suit you though." His voice jerks me out of the perilous dark thoughts swirling in my head.