𝟑𝟖 | Spontaneity

Chapter dedication: To my wonderful friend and lovely co-author;  lovetori_xo you're so amazing b! Thanks for being a great person ily❤ and oh, happy belated birthday :)

Welcome to another lovely chapter guys. Kinda lengthy and there's a surprise towards the ending. Don't forget to comment and vote o, that's my motivation.

Beautiful angel, love your imperfections, every angle.

— 𝓑𝓪𝔃𝔃𝓲 𝓯𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸

Tobias did not just mean that statement and I know he didn't because I am double-hearing things right? Damn me for taking that useless vodka and rum.

I totally forget that his hand is still clutched on my waist so I step back hastily trying to give some space between us but it doesn't end well as I'm about to trip all the way to the floor. He quickly comes to my rescue by cupping the small of my back and his face is just a little centimeter away from mine.

Gulp.

This is awkward.

"I'm so sorry! God I'm so clumsy." I say apprehensivly, chuckling bitterly to myself.

"It's fine. Besides, I don't mind being the prince charming to a damsel like you Ara." His breath hits my face squarely and there's literally little space between us. How dare he utter such sweet words when we are in a compromising situation as this?

"You can get up and close your legs now, slut." Cheryl has reached our side within a nanosecond and has officially ruined the moment. Tobias releases me from the position like a gentleman and I shyly cover up my leg since the slit gave a free view to my thick thighs when I almost fell. Thighs that I've always been insecure about because of the surplus fat stored in there. Facing Cheryl, I raise my two middle fingers in response to her former comment.

Fück you and your pathetic life.

Tobias and Cheryl both stare at me incredulously, like as if I have uttered something so bad.

Wait, did I say that out?

Okay I guess I did.

"How dare you..." She stomps over to my side, ready to beat the living day light out of me when Tobias holds her arm, halting her movements momentarily. "Tobias free me let me beat this wretched imbecile." Her nose are doing that flaring thing again and she doesn't know it is very unattractive.

Try harder dear Cheryl.

"Can't deal with the fact that you're a pathetic loser?" I smirk and sway trying to lean on the buffet stand since I am feeling unsteady.

"You're even tipsy." She notices and smirks wryly. "Good enough. Cause I know you can never face me with your stupid shy self. Rubbish!" She snaps and snatches herself from Tobias hold not too nicely. I laugh humorlessly to down another shot of the vodka or whatever. I wince and dart my tounge out helplessly as the taste settles on my tounge. My eyes blur for a moment and I shake my head vigorously to clear it.

I can feel Tobias staring at me from my peripheral vision so I whip my head to stare back but deliberately averting my eyes from having direct eye contact with him.