𝟐𝟎 | Know no better

Dedicated to Ancewritings246♥️♥️

We are at our 20th chapter people! Yayyyyy! Thanks for all the support so far my lovelies🙃

*Compulsory Author's note at the end!!!

Yeah you know no better
Say you different, who you kidding?
Yeah you know no better
O-oh save that talk for the ones who don't know no better.
'Cause baby, I know you better...
-𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸

Song of the chapter ≻ KNOW NO BETTER-Major lazer ft. Camila Cabello, Travis Scott & Quavo.

|𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

...

The cool breeze of the chilly afternoon blew at that very minute and Jamal was more than anxious, to lay on his comfy waterbed inside the villa. He was currently slouched on a stool inside the bush bar, speaking with his mother on phone. Just then, Sesan strolled in casually and smacked Jamal's head from behind.

"Um, mum I have a visitor right now....talk to you later....yeah, I love you too." He finally ended the call and glared at Sesan who was now treating himself to a glass of sparkling wine on the counter.

"Mummy's boy. Wahala for who nor get mama oo." Sesan teased him as he gulped his drink. Jamal on the other hand, was too tired to reply him as he gave him the middle finger and stood up. "Sorry Jamal boo. I am straight not a bi so I can't fuck you." He answered with a mock frown.

"I hate you." Jamal replied and strode to the fountain side situated in the middle of his compound and used its flowing waterfall to wash his hands. His manager was now cackling to himself as he took the bottle of wine, went in through the all-too-familiar backdoor which bypassed the main entrance of the villa - all the way to Jamal's indoor studio and positioned himself on the comfy swivel chair waiting for Jamal who entered a minute after.

"What do you want you ässwipe?" Jamal seethed as he flipped the switch of the pitchy-dark room on.

"Ahah, chillax now. Who refused to give you head this afternoon this one that you are vexing up and down?" Sesan said in a light tone as he spun on the swivel chair repeatedly. Jamal groaned and used his leg to disrupt Sesan's mini-chair-spinning-party. The abrupt disruption caused Sesan to tumble faceflat to the floor causing Jamal to smirk.