𝟐𝟑 | It's complicated

Dedicated to Tomilola_Grace
🥺👉🏽👈🏽 you're a babe! Thanks for your lovely messages in my Dm and constant votes. And those people that I wrote on your message boards for your shower of love on my book, I love you guys too🥳

This chapter is kinda divided into two cause it is long! Please vote and comment to encourage🥺...and read at your own discretion!

So far so good, the party has been really cool. I guess by now I have lost my voice because of the numerous times I screamed - prolly because Jerry introduced me to teen celebrities that I would never have imagined meeting in my whole lifetime. Don't even get me started on when I asked for all their autographs.

Of course you don't expect me to walk into a party without getting signed copies of their autographs. Ranging from the teen celebrities down to the ones the matured ones in the likes of Fireboy, Omah Lay, Rema, Olamide and the likes of them.

Red carpet moment was lit as I took pictures with most of the A-class celebrities. Though I didn't post any of them on my social media handles. From the red carpet moments, to the cassino room - gambling isn't my thing so I spent my time at the arcade for almost an hour with Jerry. He felt humiliated that I was winning all rounds against him so he revolted about the arcade idea and trust me to taunt him about it.

From there, I was stuck to him like a glue - I don't know anyone else apart from him and maybe my classmates. Kiki was already taking care of a drunk Jide. Jamal according to Jerry, is signing with important record labels and endorsement deals in the secret basement that I am yet to see.

As for Isoken, I am not sure if she is going to make it - considering the fact that her father does not condone party scenes like this as a pastor. So you see, Jerry has been my tour guide throughout and honestly, I do not mind. Though there were times I mixed with my schoolmates from CIGs.

We further explored different aspects in the party. Others were going live on various social media platforms, getting high on whatever shit they could lay their eyes on and well, the dancing and the games part where also the brink of the party. I for one - avoided anything pertaining to alcohol or drugs and I was glad Jerry didn't involve himself in things like that also.

After dancing like maniacs on the vast party dance floor, I and Jerry finally resorted to taking a break in Jamal's kitchen. The kitchen is tastefully crafted with fine ivorian polished woodwork and dated craftsmanship. The cabinets are either black or white and I feared I'll stain the sparkling white parts. The island is the place I fell in love with because of the shining and polished tiles that reflects more than the most sparkling mirror I have ever seen.

'Infinity' by Olamide and Omah Lay, plays in the background and since we are situated in the kitchen - a little bit far from the main party scene, the noise is quite lesser here. And after acknowledging the others present in the kitchen, we take our seats on the island high stools to gist.

"Marvel or DC movies?" Jerry suddenly asks after downing a gulp of his Monster drink. I stare at him incredulously before answering.

"Hmm, let me see..." I trail off and tap my forehead in a feigned thinking mood. "Wait..Marvel of course! Though DC is still my baby in heart." I tap my chest while saying it. Jerry chuckles and strokes his scanty-beard chin as he thinks of more comparisons to present to me.