𝟑𝟏 | Cold out

WHo missed mEeeeEeeee🥳 of course y'all miss me!!!

An update for you guys🤍
Tbh, I never had to deal with juggling my University work/studies and 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. But now, it's kinda difficult. . .I'll cope and be consistent here. Don't give up on this book🤗

Book dedication; TOLA_AISH I just thought about her randomly and she's a great person. I love you babe!!!

I really need your encouragement guys...please VOTE and COMMENT. Just pleeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tomorrow get bele, even witch nor fit abort am.
𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓪

Epilepsy

Epilepsy

Epilepsy

Epilepsy

Epile...

"Hey," someone drapes thier arm over my shoulder which causes me to involuntarily flinch. Staring at the owner of the arm, I sigh in slight relief and lean into the warmth of thier hand. "What's up with you? Are you okay?" With the way Jerry is so concerned about my welfare, you would think he is my boyfriend or my elder brother. Heaving a deep sigh, I mutter a reply wistfully. 

"I'm fine." When I notice he is doing that his fatherly-look that he uses to scrutinise an important situation, I quickly muster my signature smile to assure him that I am okay. Jerry stares at me with utter silence before responding.

"When a lady says she's fine, that is so far from reality. Who are you kidding with this fake smile and the cliché; I'm fine?" I almost laugh at the look of seriousness marring his face right now — mark the keyword almost. Fine, Jerry is the most goofy and outgoing guy I've ever met, but experiencing his stern side, it is something to laugh about without meaning to do so.

I clamp my fingers down on the tip of my spoon firmly — so firm that the spoon leaves a peachy-red imprint on my finger. We are currently in the cafeteria observing our lunch break; and here I am thinking about senior Tobias' condition that refuses to depart from my memory. I can't remember if I even tasted the food I ordered.

Tobias...Epilepsy

"See, you're doing that face again!" Jerry mutters in exasperation, causing the others on our table to look at our direction. Kiki raises an eyebrow at our current position and I quickly recoil from leaning into Jerry's arm; Jide is now staring at me – as if he is trying to probe the truth out of me with his mere eyes.

And wondering where Jamal is, I have not seen him too. He has been scarce these days and I honestly do not care.

"Honestly guys, I'm fine. Stop looking at me like a fragile egg." I scrunch my nose up in a goofy manner to lighten my statement.