𝟏𝟗 | It is what it is

You know that kind of thing..when you lose motivation cause of absolutely nothing? That is how I have been feeling lately🤧 sorry in advance if I didn't meet up to your expectations. But... Stardust_Wendy and sereniity- dragged me out of my awful week with their motivating comments so far :)

Meanwhile, this chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous for being my first reader in my last chapter, and for being a great friend here! Love you Tee♥️♥️

Numb.

That's one sweer word to avow how I am feeling right now. My whole body and soul is too numb. Too static. Too maladroit, to comprehend a single thing or scene.

"Aramide...Come on, you have been pacing up and down for the past fifteen minutes without uttering a single word." Kiki mutters as she flails her hands to the air.

We are currently on the hitch-free street of the estate or more like on the pavement. She sat down on the pavement when she got tired of my lack of speech while I have been pacing back and forth - nonstop.

I don't blame her though. I was the one who called her and yet I have not said a single word. I was even surprised when she made it in less than a minute when I called. After seconds of silence, she speaks again.

"Uhuh, the securities." She says in amusement. True enough, I raise my head to see two of the estate securities heading towards our direction. "Aramide I think they're here for you." Without processing it, she gets up and yanks me behind a white Audi BMW that is parked by the side of the pavement. "Crouch behind there and I'll tell you when to come out." Her voice is so calm, like she had everything in control. Whereas my heart is beating frantically.

They have come to take me back to that hellhole.