🍒 | 012

『 C H A P T E R 12 』 ❤️

It was all crazy, really.

The petite Omega was out of his mind lately, not over-thinking much and just enjoying life. He even found himself in the Styles residence more and more often. The triplets didn't mind, no, they were glad, that the small, blue eyed boy enjoyed their company.

The small Omega was there almost every day, they usually left from school together.

Mark wasn't really happy about his son's behaviour, it was pissing him off actually. Louis was supposed to cook, clean and take care for his sisters.

The older Alpha wasn't saying anything really, what should he say?

'You won't be seeing those boys!' or maybe 'I dare you to come home mated!' Mark wasn't stupid, no.

The thing was, Louis is Omega, he is supposed to take care of his family.

Now, his family is Mark and his sisters, why isn't he taking care of them then?

Charlie presented as Alpha and Faith as Beta, twins were young to present. Mark has to do something, before Louis is out.

Today was Tuesday, a sunny day for September, warm with a little breeze playing around the blue sky.

As usual, the blue eyed Omega was about to spend the afternoon with the Triplets, 'cause why not?

"Are you ready?" Marcel asked the petite boy.

"Mhm." Louis nodded, smiling at the tall Alpha.

"Let's go." the Alpha encouraged, taking Louis' small hand into his bigger one.

And together they ran out of the school building. Marcel held Louis' hand tightly, like he was scared of Louis running away from him and never coming back. Their entwined fingers were making Louis smile, his mind was once again filled with the thought of him and the triplets together.

Edward, Marcel, Harry. Edward, Marcel, Harry.

Those three names were running on his mind all days and all nights since that day.

When it happened and Harry went to get the small boy.

Since then, the triplets were very protective over Louis and stayed by his side all the time, at least one of them.

The small Omega didn't have the strength to tell them, they'll stop hanging out with him.

They'll see him as a weak, cheap slut. He didn't want that, he couldn't risk loosing them.

When Louis got out of his thoughts, he saw where they were going.

The cherry tree, with the swing and those beautiful swans on the lake.

It was Louis' favourite place from day one, the Omega loves to watch the lake here, just to not think about anything, turn off his mind.

The two of them took their backpacks off, Marcel sat down on the green grass, leaning his back towards the stem of the cherry tree.