🍒 | 017

『 C H A P T E R 17 』 ❤️

"Wh-what just happened?" Louis asked, breathing a bit quicker that usually.

"I assume that Jason filed a criminal complaint." Marcel said.

"What- what do we do now?" Louis asked again.

"We can't do anything right now, all we can do is wait." Harry announced.

"No! There must be some other way." Louis protested.

"Lou, we can't do anything. We have to wait for a court." Marcel tried to calm the Omega down.

It's the day before Edward's court date.

Louis was nervous like he never was in his life. The Omega will be testifying for Edward's innocence.

Louis had his speech prepared, the only thing which wasn't prepared was him. The Omega was so nervous, past the few days from Edward's arrest, he was throwing up almost everything he ate.

Harry and Marcel tried their best to keep his food in him, by giving him smaller plates or making only homemade food, but without any luck.

Louis didn't want to throw up, it was just his nerves.

Now, Louis was in the library, he was reading one of his favourite books.

Relaxing scent of the vanilla candle, which reminded him of Edward and trying to not think about anything, but the story.

It was a basic romantic story, the girl fell in love with the guy without getting her heart broken, the scene he was reading right now was romantic and cliché, but somehow it turned Louis on.

He wasn't home alone, Marcel was down in the living room.

The Alpha was probably cleaning.

Louis knew, that the idea he got wasn't good nor perfect timed, but he wanted to do something.

Something physical.

The Omega closed the book, not really bothered when he didn't remember the page he was on, putting it back on the shelf.

He blew out the candles, not wanting to burn the house.

"Hey Marcie." Louis smiled shyly.

Well, he didn't flirt much.

Alphas chase him, he wasn't used to use all the pick up lines or whatsoever.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Marcel asked, care laced in his voice.

"Good, but it could be better." Louis pouted a bit.

Marcel was looking at him.

"Maybe I could help you?" the Alpha asked.

Success.

"Definitely. I feel so uptight." Louis breathed out.

"What about a nice, relaxing bath?" Marcel suggested.