🍒 | 002

『 C H A P T E R  2 』     ❤️

"Don't you fucking touch me!" Louis shouted, trying to get from Alpha's grip.

But it wasn't the best idea, his grip only got stronger.

"You'll go with me." the Alpha groaned.

"I won't." Louis again tried his best to get out from the strong grip.

"You'll do what I-"

"Mommy!" The twins rushed to Louis, when the Alpha saw the kids rushing to them, his grip on Louis' hand was gone.

"My little monkeys, what are you doing here?" Louis smiled at them nicely.

"Can we get an ice cream?" Parker asked, sticking out her lower lip into pout.

"When we go home, okay?" Louis said.

"Now, go play again." he added.

The twins just nodded and rushed back to the swings.

"Twins yeah?" the Alpha said curiously.

"You're still here?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Don't you want to take the kids home and have some fun?" the black haired boy smirked.

"Actually, you know what?" Louis asked, looking him into the eyes. "Go fuck yourself."

"You little- "

"Hey, sweetheart." another Alpha came to them, giving Louis a big hug.

"Play along." the new Alpha whispered to Louis.

"Hello, my love." Louis said lovingly, playing along with the tall, muscular Alpha.

He had brown, curly hair and beautiful piercing green eyes. His curls were long to his shoulders, it suited him really well.

Louis had to say, this Alpha was very attractive.

"How are you? I missed you so much, how are the kids?" curly haired Alpha asked curiously.

"I've been missing you the whole time, but we're here now, so way better. Girls are at the swings, looking happy." Louis said, pointing at the twins.

"How have you been? It feels like ages." Louis added.

"Excuse me? Do you know each other?" the annoying Alpha asked.

"Bridge, I would think you're smarter than that." brown haired alpha chuckled.

"Back of Styles, I saw him first." 'Bridge' groaned.

"But he's mine." 'Styles' said calmly.

"He has a mate, he told me." Bridge said annoyed.

"Yeah, that's me." Styles chuckled as he saw, how Bridge's face was turning red.

"What the fuck? How could you be with this dumbass?" Bridge asked Louis.