🍒 | 008

『 C H A P T E R  8 』     ❤️

Louis is a thinker, he was always a thinker, the Omega just thinks a lot.

Oh, maybe a little too much.

Well, maybe even over thinking things so much, even though he doesn't want to do that, he still does it, he can't help it.

It was now three days after they moved in here, and Louis met awesome people like Niall, Liam and Gigi with Zayn. The Omega knew, that those four were going to be friends, those friends you just adore and they adore you.

And the Omega knew, or maybe didn't know, what is going on between him and the triplets.

Those little gestures and attention they were giving him was just adorable, Louis could not deny such a thing, but was it right?

Was the Omega starting falling for them?

No, definitely not.

Louis banned all of his feelings, well, the ones which were connected to love.

It was all so similar to the past, the Omega couldn't let it happen again, not after Oliver.

Never in a million years, no, absolutely no.

That time, Louis had his mother to help him through that, the tough times.

What would he do now that she isn't there anymore?

As the older brother, he can't just break down in front of his sisters and cry out loud. The Omega always taught them to talk about their feelings, talk about their problems, even if they think it's nothing or they don't want to annoy anyone.

The blue eyed boy always helped them, to open up to him and trust people they love.

Even though Louis was teaching his sisters to open up to him, to believe in themselves and grow, he couldn't do that.

It was just, so hard.

Louis got changed into some clothes and went to make breakfast for everyone.

Since he was the Omega, Mark suggested that Louis do the chores around the house and take care of his younger siblings.

And again, the Omega thought about it a lot, Mark was his step father, was it the reason why he was so much colder towards him after his mother passed away?

"Hey LouLou." Parker greeted along with Dorothy right behind her.

The twins threw him back to reality.

"Mornin' my girls, how did you sleep?" the Omega asked, smiling at both of his sisters.

"Good, I'm excited for school today!" Dorothy squealed happily.

"Is that so?" Louis chuckled, if he was being honest, he was looking forward to it too.

"Yeah! We're going to have PE today."

"That's wonderful Dorothy , what about you Parker?" the oldest sibling asked.

"I like PE too." Parker nodded along with her sister.

"Alright, what would you like for breakfast, I made pancakes, but if you want something different?" the blue eyed boy asked again.

"Pancakes!" the twins squealed happily.

They ate, talking about the twins' school and classmates, Faith and Charlie got down too and started eating.

Mark was at work by that time, he usually doesn't eat with them, just dinner.

The siblings then went to school, Louis took the twins while Charlie with Faith went to their school without him.

Faith wanted to wait for him, but Louis didn't want her to get there late.

Louis predicted and got to the school late.

He got to his locker, the Omega didn't try to make it, he was already running late and what could possibly happen to him, right?

The Omega gathered all his books for the first and next class.

As he was about to walk out to his class, his body was pressed by another one, so the Omega was basically between his locker and someone.

"What the fu-"

"Hey Omega." Jason cut him from swearing.

"Jason, get off of me."

"Not so quickly, I quite enjoy the view." the black haired Alpha chuckled.

"Jason."

"Why were you late, Omega?"

"Why do you care?" Louis spatted.

"I have the right to know where my Omega was." Jason caressed Louis' cheek.

"There isn't your Omega you twat."

Jason grabber Louis jaw. "You're so pretty." he whispered.

Louis was trying to get out from his hold.

"So pretty." the Alpha whispered.

Louis jumped a little when he felt Jason's tongue licking his neck, where his scent gland was.

The place, where your mating mark is.

"Get off him, now!" growl was heard.

"Well Harry, isn't he just a pretty thing?" Jason asked, but he didn't wait for an answer. "You like pretty things, like the dozens of Omegas you had."

Louis was frozen.

'Like the dozens of Omegas you had.'

"I said, get off him!" Harry growled again, this time, Louis' eyes were glued to his feet, Louis' nature didn't let him do otherwise.

"Whatever." Jason chuckled and once more, he licked over Louis' neck.

"Prick." Louis spatted.

Then he turned to see Harry next to him.

"Are you okay?" the green eyed Alpha asked, voice full of worry and care.

Was that an act?

Or did he really care?

Louis' thoughts were now full and the overwhelming feeling in his chest was growing.

"Y-yeah." Louis stuttered.

"You look pale, I'll take you to the nurse' office." Harry demanded.

"N-no, it's okay, I-I got it."

"Lou-"

"No, seriously. It's fine." Louis nodded, giving Harry light smile.

"Are you-"

"Yeah, thank you. I have to go to the class." Louis waved him and ran out to his class.

It was art.

"I'm sorry, I missed the bus." Louis lied as he got into the class. After receiving a little nod from the teacher, he sat next to Zayn, like the first day.

"Hey." Zayn greeted.

"Hey."

,,Are you okay?" Zayn asked, concern in his voice.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm fine."

"Lou, you don't seem fine. What happened?" Zayn asked.

"I- how many Omegas have the triplets had?" the Omega blurted out, out of nowhere.

"I think, serious relationships maybe two. Why?"

"So, they do one night stands?"

"I don't know what you've heard, but you should maybe talk to them Lou." Zayn said.

"I- no. I was just curious." and there it is again, Louis lied.

Q: Is opening up to someone easy for you?