🍒 | 021

『 C H A P T E R 21 』 ❤️

"How can't you not see?" Louis sighed.

"What are you--"

"Marcel is their father."

"W-what?" Edward asked shocked.

"Let me just put them down for their nap." Louis said, standing up with a nearly sleeping boy in his arms.

"Yeah, of course." Edward stuttered, still shocked with the new information he received.

It was all so confusing, why would Louis not tell them about their children?

Do his brothers know about it?

Louis on the other hand wasn't shocked at all, more like he was a bit disappointed when Edward didn't see him nor his brothers in his little sons.

They were lookalikes for God's sake.

"Mommy." Avery pouted as Louis was about to leave the room.

"What is it, bunny?" Louis squatted back, next to the bed.

"Don' wan' you to go." Avery pouted even more.

"You're tired, baba, I'll be there, when you wake up." Louis said, caressing Avery's cheek.

"Promise?"

"Promise, bub." Louis smiled, kissing the boy's forehead.

Louis waited a little, until Avery fall asleep. He then tucked him in again, just because he loves doing it and he went downstairs, where Aiden was with his sisters and Nana.

"Aiden, it's time for your nap, buddy." Louis smiled.

"No! Mommy, 'm not tired." Aiden pouted.

Aiden was playing with Dorothy and Parker with some cars and dolls.

"Honey, you can play with girls after your nap." Louis squatted down next to his son.

The toddler only shook his head, pouting his lips even more then few seconds ago.

"Mommy is right, Aiden, we'll play later." Parker assured the boy.

"Pwomise?" the boy asked.

His eyes were a bit glassy, when both, Dorothy and Parker nodded, Aiden reached his arms towards Louis.

The gesture made Louis smile.

"It's okay, bub, it's only for few hours, then you'll play again."

Aiden nodded against his neck, where he was burying his head.

Louis was only stroking his back for comfort. He decided to make the boy some warm milk, making his way towards the kitchen, where Edward was.

The toddler sensed another person in the room, quickly wrapping his arms around Louis' neck.

Louis had to chuckle.

Edward was on his phone, Louis assumed, that he was probably informing his brothers about their current situation.

The Alpha looked up from his phone, scanning Louis and his baby.

"Just a minute, I'll lay Aiden." Louis assured.

The Omega didn't want to look bad in front of Edward.

Like a bad mother. Edward only nodded in response.

"Do you mind that I invite Marcel and Harry? I think they should know too." Edward asked.

"Not even a little." Louis said, microwaving the milk and then kissing the top of Aiden's head.