🍒 | 022

『 C H A P T E R 22 』 ❤️

"We should probably get going." Edward announced after a while of silence between the four of them.

Little Aiden was still hugging Louis' neck, but right now, he was curiously looking at the three men in front of him and his mommy.

The toddler was scanning them, trying to find out how it was even possible to be here with three versions of the man he saw today.

"Yeah, of course, don't want to bother you more." Louis chuckled and caressed Aiden's cheek.

Harry smiled. "I mean, we would love to see you again."

"Maybe we could go to the park tomorrow? With the boys, if you want to." Marcel suggested.

The Alpha was visibly nervous, but he was trying his best to hide it.

Louis found it cute.

Aiden started to squish in his arms, Louis let him go, but the toddler just stayed there, hugging the Omega's leg.

Louis was stroking his hair.

"Yeah, if you're up for it." Louis smiled.

"We would love to, trust us." Edward acknowledged.

"So it's settled then." Louis smiled down at his pup, who was looking at him, with his big green eyes.

"Thanks for having us." Harry smiled too.

With a smile, Louis nodded and triplets went out of the house, making their way back to the hotel.

"Who's that?" Aiden asked, when the triplets were out.

"Those are my friends from school, they would love to get to know you." Louis squatted down next to him.

Aiden buried himself into Louis' chest, hugging him around his neck.

Louis chuckled, kissing Aiden's cheek and blowing raspberries into the crook of his neck.

The gesture made the toddler a squealing and giggling mess, which wasn't unheard by Avery, who ran to his mommy too.

Avery buried himself next to his older brother, giggling along with him, even though he didn't know what was going on.

"Mommy, stop!" Aiden was squealing happily.

Louis laughed and let go of the boys.

He took a hand of each of the boys and led the way towards the living room, where the twins ran off without him and started playing with their cars and dolls.

The Omega went to the kitchen, where the rest of his family was, sitting down next to Faith.

He sighed, resting his head on his sister's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Faith asked, cuddling more into her brother.

"The triplets want to be in the boys' lives."

"That's good, isn't it?" Faith smiled down at him.

"I mean, yeah."