🍒 | 026

『 C H A P T E R 26 』 ❤️

The time flew by quickly, days turned into weeks and those turned into months.

All this time was chaotic yet still beautiful for the Styles family. Triplets were just about to turn one and the twins were turning four just within a few days.

Louis was happy, most of the time, at least when he wasn't overthinking everything.

The Omega was drowning himself when he was alone. Usually Louis would reason those feelings because he didn't have a friend.

Now, don't get him wrong, Harry with Marcel and Edward were great, awesome and he loves them dearly, but some of those things you just don't want your loved one's to know.

Even though Louis knew that he could talk to his lovers, Alphas and mates, Louis needed an Omega to hold onto. The tight, warm embrace from an Omega.

Omega' advices and just to have a nice little conversation with an Omega.

With Omegas on his mind, Louis always asked himself How is Niall doing?

What about Gigi, is she good?

And the most interesting question was always, do they have puppies?

Louis just misses them so much it hurts.

It hurts, when he remembers that he never really said goodbye to them.

It was a hard time, Louis was growing more and more insecure in his body.

In his eyes the man was just stupidly curvy and chubby. His abdomen was full of stretch marks from when he was carrying twins and triplets, he felt trapped.

Usually Louis would just let it go, but now, standing there in the shower, the hot water drops falling on his skin, he couldn't let it go.

He felt disgusted looking down at his body, the Omega was so concentrated on seeing his body with disgust, that he hadn't noticed tears running down his cheeks.

Within a few minutes, there were a few light knocks on the door.

Louis didn't want somebody to see him in this state, all sad with his ugly tears running down his cheeks with his ugly and disgusting body to be seen. "O-occupied."

"Lou, let me in." Edward asked.

His tone was light, linked with care and love.

Louis knew it was one of triplets, after all they can feel his emotions.

Triplets knew something was wrong with Louis, he was all happy and cuddly around the kids and his family, but when the kids were asleep and the sun set down, the Omega changed.

Harry was the first one who felt affected, yet they still hadn't tried to speak with Louis.

They weren't scared, Louis just always changed the theme of the conversation.

"Can't it wait Eddie? 'M taking a shower."

"Please, sweetheart." Edward pleaded.