🍒 | 015

『 C H A P T E R  15 』     ❤️

As the door closed behind Edward, the Omega bursted into another ray of tears.

Marcel was quick to catch the boy before he could fall down on the floor. Louis was scared, what if something happens to Edward?

The Omega didn't even know, where the Alpha was going, but he could guess.

"I'm a failure, what if something happens to him." Louis sobbed into Marcel's chest.

"You're not a failure, love." Harry was holding Louis' hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"Edward is going to be okay, he's an Alpha and he can take care of himself." Marcel added, stroking the boy's back.

After Louis calmed down a bit, when he wasn't sobbing and his tears weren't running down his cheeks, he was nearly asleep in Marcel's arms.

He was feeling secure and just enjoying the moment of them together, while Harry was cooking something for them to eat. It smelled absolutely delicious and Louis was looking forward to it.

When the small boy heard the front door opening, he was quick to stand up from Marcel's arms and rushed into the hall.

The Alpha had a black eye, split lip and a cut on his eyebrow. The blood was dried up by now.

Louis' small hand reached up to touch Edward's cheek, eyes scanning the Alpha's face and looking at his stitches.

Edward leaned into the blue eyed Omega's touch, closing his green, forest eyes and enjoying the silence.

The Omega was feeling bad, if he didn't tell Edward, nothing like this would have happened.

Louis' eyes were scanning Edward's face, moving quickly from one injury to another.

Guilt, that was the feeling. The blue eyed boy was feeling guilty, he can't defend himself and now Eddie is bruised and has a bunch of stitches.

"Oh my god, Eddie." Louis whispered.

Louis was so occupied with his thoughts and Edward's stitches, that he didn't noticed the hot tears, which were running down his cheeks again.

It was Edward, who was wiping them away.

"Where is the first aid kit?" the Omega asked.

Louis looked around to see only Harry behind him.

Marcel went to look for it, right when he saw his older brother's appearance.

"Here." Marcel said, handing the first aid kit to the Omega.

Both of them, Harry and Marcel, knew very well, that Edward can easily help himself with his injuries from his boxing matches or trainings.

When the oldest first started boxing and came home with his split lips, Marcel went crazy and Harry started crying, but by now, they were used to it.

Of course, Louis didn't know that.

Well, he knew about the boxing matches but seeing Edward in this state wasn't nice and he felt horrible.

The Alpha was in this state because of Louis, the Omega didn't mean for this to happen, he didn't want this.

"I'm so sorry." Louis gulped.

"Why are you sorry?" Edward asked.

"I- I should've tried harder, when it happened." the Omega stated.

The three Alphas couldn't believe what they were hearing right now.

The Omega missed their confusion and started to clean Edward's stitches, pouring a bit of disinfectant on a makeup pad. The Alpha hissed a bit, when Louis touched the cut on his eyebrow with the stinging thingy.

"I'll be quick." the Omega assured, smiling lightly.

Edward was watching him, scanning every piece of Louis' face. It didn't make the Omega uncomfortable, just a bit tense, he still wasn't used to all the attention the triplets were giving him.

"How can you think that you didn't try hard enough?" Marcel asked.

"Look what I caused." the Omega pouted, pointing at Edward's face.

"You didn't cause anything, Louis." Harry stated.

"Of course I did-"

"No. Harry is right, you didn't cause anything. It was Jason's fault in the first place, he is a shitty Alpha, who doesn't deserve any Omega in general. He took advantage of you. I'm so proud that you told me this, sweetheart, but I could not let it be. You're our everything okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you and if it happened, I don't want it to happen again. I had to do something and that's it." Edward said, serious expression was written in his face as he stared at Louis.

"And Jason won't bother you anymore, I promise. You're just so precious and I think I just fell for you from day one, when I first saw you I- I just couldn't get you off my mind. I felt heartbroken when I just let him touch you like he did and I think, I can't ever forgive myself for letting him." the Alpha continued.

"You- you fell for me?" the blue eyed Omega stuttered.

"We all did, honey." Marcel nodded.

"How?"

"It was so easy, really, when you came to the school and thought that I was Edward and you were staring at me, it just felt right. And you're so generous to everyone and I think I've never seen someone so adorable as you are. Everything feels right, every touch, it's so natural when I hold your hand or stroke your hair, or even when you cup my face in your tiny hands." Harry cooed.

"You're just like our best gift from God maybe. The most beautiful rose from the garden and the most caring Omega I've ever seen. Nobody ever took care of me and my brothers as you did and I'm so grateful you entered our lives." Marcel added.

"I- I don't know, I don't know what to say." Louis said, his eyes a bit more open and slightly shocked.

"It's okay, you do have to say anything." Marcel assured, caressing the Omega's arm.

Louis leaned into the touch. "But I, I think I like you too. I just feel happy here, with you and you three do so much for me, I can't even be more thankful to have met you."

"We love you, Louis, we know it's too much and early to say this, but we want you to know." Edward talked for him and his brothers, he saw Louis' shocked expression and added. "You don't have to say it back, it's okay, we just wanted you to know."

And the Omega nodded, yawning a bit. "Can we go cuddle?"

Within minutes he was picked up bridal style and taken into their bedroom by Harry, the other two brothers right behind the pair.

Q: Should Louis blame himself?