1

'Is that all sir?' Jiang Cheng nodded, 'If they have more questions about it tell them to mail or call me directly.' 'Alright', the worker made a little bow and walked away.

Finally, I can go home now, he thought to himself quietly until it abruptly got disrupt by his brother Wei Wuxian and friend, Nie Huaisang. 'Jiang Cheng let's got to the bar!', Wei wuxian said. 'Do I have to?' 'Yes, I didn't ask it, so yes?', he smiled as he said that. Nie Huaisang pulled Jiang Cheng's arm and said, 'Please don't leave me alone while he flirts with the bartender.' 'Hey! I don't flirt with him, I'm just being nice.', he said as he folded his arms.

The two of them weren't buying it. 'Uhu and I'm not your brother who's done with your shit.' 'You coming or not!' Wei Wuxian yelled. 'Fine fine.' he sighed as he pushed Nie Huaisang from his arm, 'You could've said no.' 'I tried but he wouldn't leave me alone!', he whined. Jiang Cheng shook his head in disappointment. Wei Wuxian smiled as he put his arms around them and said, 'We're going to have so much fun.'

'Wangji do you have enough whisky up there?', Lan Xichen asked. Lan Wangji checked the bottles then he looked at his brother and nodded. 'Alright, yell at me when you need more- .' 'HEEEEY!', Wei Wuxian yelled as he waved at Lan Wangji. Lan Xichen put on a smile, 'Welcome back Mister Wei', he bowed. Wei Wuxian stopped and turned to him and bowed. Jiang Cheng walked in and said, 'Did you have to yell like a little girl?' Wei Wuxian quickly answered with a yes and kept on nodding.

'C- can we get a table for three?', Nie Huaisang asked. Lan Xichen smiled at him, 'Of course follow me, but how has your brother been?' The three of them followed him and Nie Huasiang answered, 'He's doing fine, he is busy though.' 'Well, he is a hard-working guy', Lan Xichen answered with a smile and he sat them down. 'Yes, he is, unlike Chengcheng!', Wei Wuxian yelled. Jiang Cheng slapped his arm, 'Stop screaming you idiot!' He laughed as he rubbed his arm, he looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji looked up a little and then focused back on what he was doing.

'Well take your time while picking out a drink and call a waiter over when you're ready to order.' After that Lan Xichen walked away and helped the next customers.

Jiang Cheng started talking, 'So what are you gonna order, Huasiang?' 'Well, I thi- .' 'Why didn't you ask me?', Wei Wuxian said while interrupting him. 'You always order the same drink anyways.' 'But you could've still asked me!', Jiang Cheng sighed and asked, 'What drink will you pick this time Wei Ying?' 'Emperor Smile!', Wei Wuxian laughed as he said that. 'You're such a disappointment.', Jiang Cheng said with a defeated feeling. 'But maybe I'll get a Green Label.', Nie Huaisung said. 'What about you?', he asked Jiang Cheng. 'Yes Chengcheng, what are you gonna pick?', Wei Wuxian put his hands on his face and looked very innocently at him. Jiang Cheng raised his hand up. 'Aaah don't hit me!', Wei Wuxian laughed as he shielded himself with the menu. Jiang Cheng put his hand down and sighed again, 'I think I'll try a Remy Martin, heard a few colleagues talk about it.' 'Wow Chengcheng is being social!', he laughed and waved at a waiter.

'Hello sir, what can I get for you all?' 'A Green label, Remy Martin and for me the usual.', he put on a smile as he gave the menus to him. The waiter wrote it all down, 'Coming right up.', he took the menu's and walked away.

'The usual? They know you, you come here every day? You alcoholic.', Jiang Cheng asked. 'Can't help the drinks are good here.', Wei Wuxian said as he leaned his head on one hand and glanced at Lan Wangji. 'The one drink you pick whenever we're here?', Nie Huasiang asked. '...Stop ganging up on me, have I ever done that to you?', Wei Wuxian sulked. 'Well no, you never ganged up on me but you did- .' 'Shut up shut up he's coming, Wei Wuxian interrupted Jiang Cheng.

Lan Wangji walked up to the table and placed the drinks down. 'I see you bought a new shirt, I like the buttons, did you work-out, is that why you had to buy a new one?' Lan Wangji nodded then walked away. Which one did he nod to? 'Just being nice, ey?', Jiang Cheng took a sip of his drink. 'Is it good?', Nie Hauisang asked. Jiang Cheng nodded, 'I understand why people like it.' 'Ow my god, you understand something?', Wei Wuxian placed his hand on his mouth in shock. 'I'm gonna throw this drink in your face.' Wei Wuxian laughed nervously, 'I'll be right back.' He took his drink and sat down at the bar.

'Hey Lan Zhan, what ya doing~.', Wei Wuxian asked before he took a sip of his drink. Lan Wangji ignored him and kept cleaning the glasses. 'Ah, right cleaning, I could see that, right, so... Where did you get your shirt?' Lan Wangji looked at him and said, 'Uncle.' Wei Wuxian laughed a little, 'Your uncle got it for you? That's so sweet. It really looks good on you, might be better without it.', he raised his glass to him and smirked. 'Shameless.', Lan Wangji took the glasses and placed them in a rack. 'W- what do you mean shameless! It was a joke, Lan Zhan!'

Lan Qiren walked out of his office and looked at Wei Wuxian. 'Is something wrong uncle?', Lan Xichen asked. 'He is making a ruckus, again.', Lan Qiren sighed. Lan Xichen laughed a little, 'He's our regular.' 'He's giving me a headache, can't we just put him outside?' 'We can't treat our regular like that, besides, Wangji seems to enjoy his company.', Lan Xichen smiled. 'He's keeping him of his work.', Lan Qiren said and then walked back into his office. Lan Xichen shook his head a little and walked back to his spot.

'Oi Wei Ying, we're going!', Jiang Cheng yelled. 'Ow yea, let me finish this', he drank his drink and said, 'See you tomorrow Lan Zhaaan!', he got up and walked to the table they were sitting at. 'Do I need to pay or?', he asked. 'I already paid.', Jiang Cheng said. 'Omg A-Cheng!', he put his arm around his shoulder. Jiang Cheng pushed his elbow in Wei Wuxian's stomach. He let go of him and held his stomach, 'A-Cheng why did you hurt me.' 'Shut up drunkard!' Nie Huaisang spoke before Wei Wuxian could respond, 'Need me to call a taxi?' 'I'm not drunk!', Wei Wuxian yelled as the two of them walked out the bar.

Wei Wuxian waved at Lan Wangji and walked after them. Lan Wangji looked at the leaving Wei Wuxian and kept looking until he couldn't see him anymore, after that he went back to work.