20

After breakfast Lan turned the tv on for Wei, while he went to do the dishes.

There came and talked about a new show that was going to air – it was about a boy and a girl who found each other after high school and they still liked each other, but they both didn't want to tell the other person – Wei turned around and asked Lan, 'Do you have a girlfriend?' Lan ignored his question. Wei placed his chin on the couch lean. 'You do?'. Wei smirked before he asked his next question, 'Are you a virgin?'. Lan dropped the plate he was cleaning, in the sink and calmly turned around, 'Is that interesting information to you?'. Wei nodded. Lan ignored him, turned around and continued cleaning. Wei got up, 'Why won't you tell me?', he asked while walking to him. And again, Lan ignored him. Wei leaned on the counter and pouted, 'You're no fun.', he let out a big sigh. He wanted to walk back to the couch, but then Lan asked him something, 'Are you?'. 'Mh?'. Lan shook his head a little and walked away. Wei smirked, 'Let's just say I am very very popular with the ladies.' He laughed. Lan let out a little sigh. 'Do you want to do anything before I go home?'. He didn't answer. Maybe he's thinking, Wei thought, 'Mh, how about shopping or movie?'. He tried to make eye contact with Lan Wangji, but Lan kept his eyes focused on something else. That made him a little upset, 'Or I'll just go home', he went to collect all his things. Lan watched him walk away, why can't I say anything? 'Can you bring me home or should I call an uber?', he asked with a sassy tone in his voice. It took Lan a few seconds to respond with, 'I can bring you.' 'Alright, I'll tell you when I'm done'. Lan nodded in response.

After a few minutes Wei told him he was ready to go and the two of them left Lan's apartment. They were ready to walk to the elevator, but then another door opened. Lan was the only one who turned around. 'Wangji, for what are you leaving today? Ow Mr. Wei, good morning', Lan Xichen greated Wei with an honest smile. After hearing that Wei turned around and smiled in return, 'Good morning to you too.' 'Is Wangji going to bring you home?', he looked at Wangji while waiting for Wei to respond. Wei nodded, 'Yup, I still have somethings to do at home or, well, apologise to my brother.' 'How so?', Xichen asked. 'Didn't really notify him of anything.' 'Aren't you a grown person?' Wei nodded, 'But he just likes to make sure we're all safe.' 'Ow, he's the protective type?' Wei smiled, 'More like overbearing, but he means well.' Wangji calmly turned his head to look at a smiling Wei Wuxian. 'But why are you leaving so early?' 'I'm just going to gang out with my friends.' 'Well, have a good time then', he smiled and waved at him. Xichen smiled in return and walked past them to the elevator. After they finished their conversation Lan Wangji finally spoke up and asked, 'Want to go to a café?' Wei turned his head to look at him and took a little while before he answered, 'Sure?' Lan walked to the elevator and waited for it to come back up, then Wei walked after him while still being confused about why he asked it now and not when he told him.

Lan drove them to a café near his apartment building. They walked in and sat down, Wei grabbed the menu, 'What are you gonna get?' 'Tea.' Wei looked at the menu, 'Which one.' Lan leaned in closer, Wei turned his head since Lan's sudden motion kind of startled him, his skin looks really good. 'White-' Wei poked Lan's cheek, he has a little smile while doing it. Lan moved his eyes towards him, and he quickly took his finger back, 'S- sorry, your skin just looks really good. What products do you use, I can maybe by them for my Shi-Jie', he put on a shy smile. Lan moved away from Wei, 'I will show you next time'. 'Okay', Wei hid his face with the menu, 'What shall I get', he said that trying to not make it seem that he was nervous. Lan looked at him, with his bright red ears.

Wei got up and placed the menu down, Lan tilted his head. 'I'm gonna order no worries.' Lan put his hand in front Wei and gave him his card. Wei took his card, smiled, and walked to go order. He came back after ordering, he sat down, 'I also ordered some food, they looked tasty.' He gave the card back to Lan, 'Thank you for paying'. Lan put it back into his wallet. He's not talking again, Wei leaned on his hand and looked outside the window. Lan quietly took out his phone and took a picture of Wei, he looked at the picture he made with loving eyes. After a few minutes someone came with their food and Lan turned his phone off with light speed, 'Wei'. He turned his head after he heard his name, 'Ow, it looks so good', he looked at the person bring the food and happily said, 'Thank you'. They smiled in return, 'Enjoy', they left. Wei looked at Lan, 'Want to share the food?' Lan shook his head. 'You don't like these things?', he looked a little upset while asking it. 'I don't eat many sweet things.' Wei pouted while he brought his drink closer to him, 'Well, then. What do you like?' Lan looked at Wei, after he noticed that he didn't answer Lan looked at him. After a few seconds Lan could feel his heart pounding harder with the second, he looked away, 'Tea.' He quickly said. 'I meant food, not drinks.' 'Vegetables.' 'Seasoned with?' Lan didn't answer that question, Wei turned his head and pushed him with his arm, 'Answer me.' 'None.' 'None! - sorry.' He leaned closer to Lan, 'None? Like not even salt or- or- none?' Lan didn't pay attention to him and just peacefully drank his tea. He backed up, 'Why are you so weird. How can you eat unflavoured food- where is the flavour my man?' He really wanted to yell so that Lan could understand how passioned he was about seasoning, but he didn't want to bother the other costumers. But the only thing Lan Wangji was thinking about was the "my man" Wei Wuxian just said. Wei shook his head and took a sip of his drink. 'Is it good?', Lan gently asked. Wei nodded, 'Wanna taste?' He looked a little hesitant, but then he leaned his body a little forward. Wei took that as a sign to push his drink to him. Lan to a sip of the drink, out of the same straw Wei Wuxian had used. To sweet. 'And? How is it?' he nodded a bit, then took a sip of his tea, 'Good.' Wei smiled, 'Right.' He took his drink back, 'If you like fruit you can eat the strawberries.', he took the strawberries of and placed them on the side of the plate. Lan made another little nod, to him it seemed like Wei's smile brightened after he said yes to him. While eating Wei asked Lan if he wanted to do anything else after eating, Lan told him to pick something since he chose the café.

They finished eating and left to walk around. Wei said that if they walk around maybe then he will find somewhere to go to. 

free from tests, and idk why but i find it funny to see me go from hundered something word to thousand+.