3

'Did you send the email?'

Wen Zhuliu nodded. 'There isn't a respond'. 

'That's fine, we don't need a respond on this message.' Wen Ruohan sits on a chair. 'Now we wait.'

The next morning nobody really said anything to each other. Wei Wuxian didn't try to lighten up the mood just in case he would say something bad.

At work Jiang Cheng ignored Wei Wuxian.

'What's with you two?', Nie Huaisang asked Wei Wuxian. He shakes his head, 'It's nothing, but the real question should be is. Why are you here, again, and not at work?' Nie Huaisang put his hand in front of his mouth, 'I got kicked out again by my brother.' 'What did you do?' 'Don't look at me like that and it's none of your business.' Wei Wuxian looked at him in disbelief. 'Stooop! I just drew instead of doing my work.' Wei Wuxian sighed, 'What, what did you draw Huaisang?' He started to act like a poet, 'The mountains in front of the storming clouds. The grass dancing in the wind- .'

Jiang Cheng walked out from the corner and looked at Nie Huaisang weirdly. Nie Huaisang just stood there in place, frozen. 'Did you finish your meeting?', Wei Wuxian asked. Jiang Cheng glared at him and walked past him. Wei Wuxian walked the other way.

'Wait Wei- ge, Jiang-ge!', He didn't know after who he should walk.

Lan Xichen greeted him, 'Mr. Wei, welcome back- Is everything ok?', he asked looking worried. Wei Wuxian laughed, 'What's with that look, I just had nothing better to do, so please don't worry.' Lan Xichen smiled, 'If you say so, but we're still pretty empty so please enjoy the silence.' Wei Wuxian made a little bow with his head and walked in.

Wei Wuxian sat down at the bar. Lan Wangji started to pour a drink in. 'I didn't even order.' He looked at him and placed the drink down in front of him. Wei Wuxian smiled a little, 'Thanks.'

'Are you okay?', Lan Wangji looked at him. 'Ow hey, first time you started the conversation', he laughed a little. Lan Wangji wanted to walk away but Wei Wuxian pulled him by his sleeve. 'If you ever said something wrong, how would you make it up to that person?' He stood in front of Wei Wuxian and said 'Apologize.' Wei Wuxian put his head down, 'What if you already tried that, or something that's like that.' Lan Wangji took his hand off and placed it down, 'Wait.', and he walked away.

Of course, he doesn't want to talk to you, it's not like we're friends or anything, is what Wei Wuxian thought as he wanted to get out of his seat.

Then Lan Wangji walked out with his jacket on, he looked at Wei Wuxian.

OW HE MEANT WAIT LIKE WAIT WAIT, he thought.

'Ready?' Wei Wuxian finished his drink, 'Where are we going?' 'Out.'

HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT, 'Fine.', he stood up and walked after Lan Wangji.