17

'Wei Wuxian got it trouble again?' 'Jeez, so much for a model student- .' 'He's coming shh.'

Wei walked back to the classroom to speak to the teacher he had made upset.

I really hope they can hurry up today, Shi-Jie made some lotus soup.

The teacher still sat at their desk but as he walked in, they stood up, 'What are you thinking about?' Wei smiled, 'About my Shi-Jie, she made soup.' 'You really have time to think about that?' Wei nodded happily. The teacher got more irritated, 'So, did you know what you did wrong?' Wei put on a thinking face, 'Mhh, let me think. I don't think so. What did I do wrong teacher?' The teacher slapped their hand on the table, trying to scare Wei Wuxian. But it didn't bother him at all, he tilted his head a bit and ask, 'Will you tell me now?' The teacher sighed, 'I'll just send an email to your uncle, he'll deal with you.' Wei felt a little surprised.

Why do they have to send an email to him? What does he have to do with it?

'Will you still explain it to me tho, I've asked you two times', he asked with little guilt. The teacher raised their voice, 'You keep talking during classes and whatever the hell you do. That is very rude of you, Wei Wuxian!' 'You could've just told me to stop in class, no need to send an email.' 'I have asked you!' 'When? You didn't ask today, or yesterday, so when?' 'Wei Wuxian!' 'You don't have to yell at me, I'm asking you a very normal thing. Nobody likes to be accused wrongly.' At this point the teacher lost their cool and yelled firmly, 'Get out!' Wei sighed and turned to the door. As he did, he saw Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang looking through the window. But ask they saw Wei turn they ducted under the window and ran away.

Wei smiled and ran out the door. 'Guys! Wait! You're spying on me, but you don't want to wait for me?! Jiang Che- .' He bumped into someone as he ran. 'So- sorry.' He didn't look at who he bumped in to and went right back to running after the two who spied on him. 'You guys are so mean!'

The car came to a stop. Wei calmly opened his eyes, My head hurts. Did I drink too much- naaaah.

Lan wanted to carefully shake Wei to wake up, but he took his hands back when he saw him open his eyes. 'Where here.' 'Yey', he said with a tired voice. 'Can you walk?' Wei smiled, 'Of course, I can hold my liquor quite well.' 'Alright.'

They walked from the car to the appartement building.

He lives in an appartement, I always thought he would live in a big house outside of the city.

Wei followed Lan while looking around the building. Looks normal, nothing weird.

They went with up with the lift.

Hmph, this guy always dresses so fancy. His brother also looks rich, but he just lives at a normal appartement. Heheheh. He normal just like me.

They walked to the door and Lan opened it. Wei Wuxian still held his chin high up in the air, until he walked it. ...damn he do be rich.

Lan took off his jacket, 'My brother and uncle also live on this floor.' He looked at Wei, Wei turned his head and looked at him. ...Lan spoke again after a bit, 'Your jacket.' 'Jacke- Ow yea here!', he quickly took it off and handed it to him.

Lan Wangji put on his slippers and grabbed a pare for Wei Wuxian, 'Anything you want to eat?' 'I didn't have anything in mind', he put them one and followed Lan to the kitchen.

'We could also order something. Don't want to keep you up all night', Wei said as he started leaning against the counter. His shirt wants buttoned up all the way, so that made his show a bit more skin. Lan's eyes travelled down, but he couldn't keep looking because Wei stood up straight. 'But what do you have in the fridge? Maybe I can make something really quick.' Lan turned his head. Wei opened to fridge.

Vegetables- WHERE IS THE MEAT- IS THAT SWAMP WATE- ow no it's a smoothie.

Lan Wangji came up behind Wei, his mouth came closely near Wei Wuxian's ear. 'Did you find something?' Wei put his hand on his ear, That tingled, 'No, you don't really have things I know how to cook with.' He walked away from the fridge, 'What should we order then, do you like spicey food?' Lan shook his head. Wei sighed, 'All I know how to cook is spicey food, and all spicey foods are my fav's.' He looked at Lan Wangji, he was caught by surprise when he saw that he has been looking at him. 'S- so anything you want?' 'Order what you want', Lan handed Wei his phone, 'I'm going to shower.' He walked away.

I could've ordered from my phone as well... And were his ears red? Or was that the lighting?

Lan Wangji walked into the bathroom, Why did I ask him to come here. This is harder than I thought. 

Yk, what else is hard heheh

Btw next chapters will be coming in slow, I'mma need my brain for school- not fanfiction's- sadly