15

Wei closed the door.

'You're home.' Wei Wuxian turned around and he saw that his uncle Jiang Fengmian was talked to him. 'Yep, I went out with a friend', he walked to him to see what he was doing. 'Did you have fun?' Wei nodded, 'We went out to eat and we went to get coffee', he smiled. His uncle looked at him, 'May I know the name of this friend?' Wei looked at something else and was thinking about it, then he looked back at him, 'I have to ask him first.' He smiled. 'But what are you doing?' Fengmian smiled, 'Just cutting some fruit for A-Li and A-Cheng for when they come back.' Wei put on a shocked face, 'And not for me?' Fengmian picked up a piece of the fruit and gave it to him. Wei took it with a smile. 'How long are you going on break?' Wei shrugged as he ate it, 'I think I wanna make it a longer vacation.' 'Ask A-Cheng I'm sure he's ok with it.' Wei waved his hand as in he was saying that he'll do it later, 'I'm gonna change my clothes.'

He walked up the stairs. It would be fun if I surprised him at his work, but he will be busy. Maybe I can ask Huaisang to come with me? But he has to respond to my text first- I can also just show up at his work and kidnap him.... SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN OW WEI WUXIAN YOU ARE SO SMART- wait when is he free?

After a short stalking montage Wei left to pick up Huaisang, without Nie Huaisang knowing.

He arrived at The Unclean Realm.

He walked to the front desk. 'Hi, I'm here for Nie Huaisang.' 'Do you have an appointment?' 'Nope, but he's almost done with work, I'm a friend of his.' 'Then you can wait here for him to come down.' 'He's going to take forever, can't you let me up there? Just this once, please.' 'Sorry, I- I really can't do that.' 'You can call him from down here, right?'

When she wanted to pick up the phone someone screams Wei Wuxian's name from the side, where the lifts were. They both turned their heads to look. When Wei saw that it was Nie he smiled and walked to him. Nie ran up to him and hugged him. 'Long time no see bro!' Wei smiled, 'You wanna catch a drink with me?' Nie let Wei go and turned his head to look at his older brother for permission. Nie Mingjue looked at him. Wei moved his head a bit and waved at him. Nie Mingjue gave a little nod as permission to go. Nie turned his head, 'I can go.' Wei looked at him and said, 'Great', with a smile.

They left the building together.

'So, what has brought you here Sir. Wei?', Nie Huaisang asked with a formal tone. Wei Wuxian responded in the same tone as him, 'I was extremely bored Sir. Nie.' Nie stopped walking and he changed his tone back to normal, 'Now you're here to irritate me?' Wei looked offended, 'Me! Irritating? Never! How could you even say that?' Nie laughed, 'Sorryyy.' Wei smiled and put his arm around him, 'How about we go drink somewhere.' Nie looked at him, 'Wait, I know why you want to 'hang' out with me. You don't want to look like a lonely loser sitting alone!' Wei didn't really know how to respond back. But then Nie started walking, 'If you two are being to much I'm leaving the building!' Wei chuckled a little and put his arm back around him, 'Pff, what do you mean with that?' 'Nothing nothing.'

They arrived at The Cloud Recesses Bar.

Lan Xichen welcomed them at the door. 'Wei, Huaisang.' Nie waved at him with a smile. While Wei just smiled at him. 'Where would you two like to sit?' Nie answered with, 'Near the window please.' 'Alright follow me.' While walking Xichen asked Huaisang about how his brother is doing, Wei was looking around for Lan Wangji.

Both of them sat down. 'So, what are you gonna get?', Wei asked. Nie looked at the menu, 'mmh, no idea, how about you.' He answered back with a smile, 'Emperor smile of course.' 'Tsh, you always get that.' 'It's my fav come on.' Nie coughed to cover up what he was saying, 'Basic', and another cough. Wei smiled and shook his head a little. Nie leaned in, 'But where is your friend?' Wei shrugged, 'Maybe he's doing something in the back.' Nie nodded and leaned back in his chair. A waiter came by to ask for the orders and then left to make them.

Wei was looking around, but he still didn't see the one he wanted to meet his eyes with. Nie noticed it and asked, 'I can ask his brother?' Wei looked confused, 'Why would you do that?' 'You look like a lost puppy.' 'Ugh, dogs.' Nie looked at him, 'Why are you scared of dogs, they're so cute.' Wei leaned his head back, 'Long story.' Nie calmly placed his fists on the table, 'I can listen.' Wei looked at him, 'But do I want to tell you?' The emotion didn't change in Nie's face, 'Yes.' Wei smirked a little, 'You know I don't live with my own family, right?' 'If you mean people, you don't share the last name with, then yes.' Wei didn't look at him and slowly nodded, 'I was on the street for a bit when I was younger. Met some scary dogs who were looking for food like me. But then Uncle Jiang found me and took me in.' He leaned on the table with his arms, 'Jiang Cheng had a dog too but because of me he had to get ride of them', he smiled. Nie looked a bit worried, 'But everything is okay now? And what happened to your parents?' Wei shrugged, 'But if they were alive, they wouldn't have let me on the street.'

Nie tried to lighten up the mood, 'I always thought your parents threw a troublemaker like you at your uncle.' Wei formed a little smile on his face and threw a napkin at Nie. Nie let out a little yell, then smiled after.

The waiter brought their drinks.

Wei held his drink, 'Am I really that much of a troublemaker?' Nie smiled, 'Back then you were!' Wei smiled a little and looked down at his drink. Nie put his hand on Wei's arm, 'Do you remember you tried everything to get kicked out of class to have a free day? Or- or when we went to catch fish in the river at the back at the school. That was so much fun!', Nie smiled. Wei looked back at him and nodded, 'I'm a great friend I know.' They both laughed.

While they were talking Lan Wangji walked out to the front and saw Wei Wuxian sitting there. He stopped walking and just looked at him. A few seconds later Xichen walked to him, 'They already have been served, you can stand behind the bar.' Wangji nodded and walked to his spot.

While they were talking Wei looked around again and saw Wangji standing that the bar. He felt someone looking at him. Lan looked up and saw Wei looking at him. Wei looked a little surprised, but that changed into happiness. He smiled and him and waved. Lan Wangji gave a little nod and went back to work. Nie turned around to look at what Wei was staring at, 'Ooo.' Wei pushed him, 'For what are you 'ooo' -ing?' 'For you', he turned back, 'You can go up to him to say hi.' 'Nah, it's alright, he seems busy.' 'Okay then.'

I'm sorry, I was busy...sorry.