Pepe Le Pew #1

This was my first request in a while and I wanted to say thanks for requesting! I hope you like it 💕

 " Aaah! " you sigh quietly as you inhale the sweet scent of the roses. It was Spring and so you decided to take advantage of the clear blue skies and take a walk in the park.

"The flowers look so beautiful at this time of year" you said as you smile softly to yourself.

 "Indeed they do dear" you a heard a voice say. It was a males voice and had an interesting European accent, French maybe?

 "Who said that?" You said as you turned around. You didn't think anyone was listening to you. "It was i" he said. "Pepe Le Pew, your lover" you looked round to see a skunk standing there. He was holding out a rose for you.

"Um, excuse me?" You asked. "Your lover? I, don't actually know you. Is that rose for me?" You ask, your face flushed a bright red.

"Ah, indeed it is my beauty, then it is time we get to know each other, no?" He flirted, a smirk appearing on his face as he drew closer to you.

"UM, sure, I guess. I'm (y/n) "

"(y/n), ze most beautiful sound I have ever heard, like sweet music in a soft summers breeze"

"Thank you" said with a blush. "I guess your name is pretty nice too"

"We must meet again" he said in a low and sultry tone.

"Well how about dinner, tonight at seven? Speedys pizzariba?" His eyes immediately widened at this and a huge smile shot on his face. He looked surprised even. "Yes! I would like that very much! Until tonight my dear" he said as he kissed your hand before running through the park and shouting "woo hoo!"

 "Very weird" you said to yourself with a smile "but very cute and a real gentleman"