Speedy Gonzales #4

Requested by @MayorDebbie, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it. (Also, this story seriously reminds me of that Tom and Jerry episode)

Speedys pov: I'd just finished cleaning the casa and sat down as I lifted dinner out of the oven and sat down to eat. As I lifted the fork, I heard a knock at the door.

 "Who could that be?" I said to myself as I ran to get it.

As I opened it, I looked and could see no one. I was about to close the door when I heard a noise and looked down. Eet was a leetle baby mousie in a basket. I smiled as I picked up the basket and took the leetle girl inside.

 She looked about four years of age and was obviously hungry. No worries, I'm sure the fastest mouse in all of mejico. I looked outside to check the coast was clear and so I rushed out to find something for her.

I quickly found a fridge and looked for tasty things to eat. Milk, some bread and C H E E S E.

I made my way back to my place to give the girl some dinner when I ran into that pest, Sylvester.

 "Come here, mouse!" He cried as he tried his best to catch me.

 "No way, pussycat! Arriba arriba! Andele andele!" 

 " give me back my food! "

 "I can't!"

 " Why not? "

 "It's for a little mouse"

 "Yeah, you"

 "No, not me, someone left a baby mouse on my doorstep!"

 " no they didn't "

 I came to a screeching halt outside my place and rushed in and grabbed the kid to show him.

 "Look, here! Isn't she adorable?"

 Sylvester stopped. "Wow, you're right, I guess she is pretty sweet. Alright Speedy, I'll let you off this time, but next time you won't be so lucky, you hear me?"

 " loud and clear, now scram! "

And like that we went our separate ways.

 "Do you like cheese? If course you do! Open wide!" I smiled as I fed the baby some cheese. She must be starving. I didnt know what to do with her, but until I find her a permanent home, she's welcome to stay with me.