Bugs bunny #5

Another request from @hellboys_wife, I hope you enjoy it! I did it in a 1940s setting, hope you like it!

 "Oh Bugs, I don't how much longer we can keep doing this" you sighed as you put your hand out to touch his paw.

 "It's only a few months (y/n) he replied. You could see the sadness in his eyes, though he was trying to hide his grief.

You were an actress and he was an actor. You had met whilst starting in a movie alongside each other a few years ago. When he kissed you at the end of the movie, you knew it was meant to be. It wasn't just acting, it was passionate, you both wanted it. The only problem was your contracts wouldn't allow you two to date.

 You felt a tear run down your cheek. He wiped it away and smiled. "(y/n), it's ok, what's a few months? "

 "Gee, I guess so" you smiled back. You both had to disguise to go into the restaurant. Your usual curls were straight and your face was plain, rather than having fancy makeup. He was dressed in ordinary clothing as well.

It was a constant risk everyday, trying not to be seen together.

Six months had past, but felt like years. Both your contracts had expired.

Oh what a shock for public when they found out! "We have something to confess" Bugs proudly stated. He grabbed your hand and you smiled. "Me and (y/n) (l/n) have been dating since we met, but kept it a secret till our contracts ran out. Fame can't put a price on love, so I don't care if I don't get anymore acting parts again"

It was all over the news papers! And sure enough, neither of you ever acted again, but you were able to live together in a nice house and a great life together and a director even wanted to make your story into a movie!

 "Oh Bugs, I'm happier now than I've ever been" you smiled, he held you close.

"Me too" you both kissed a more passionate one than in any movie.