Bugs bunny #1 (1\2)

So this one was a request, and I got full rights to go crazy with my ideas, so I hope you all like it!

It was just another day at high school. But today was probably a bit different from most days. It was maths class, and that meant sitting next to your crush, bugs. You sighed as you thought of him. He was so popular and loved, he could get any girl in the school. You looked at yourself, you were just a nerd, he has cool parties to look forward to after school, you just had books and homework.

 "Hey, (y/n)" you heard a voice call. You looked over . You started to sweat. It was bugs. Your heart started racing, and you couldn't think of words to say.

 "Oh, hey bugs!" You said nervously. "What's up doc?" You giggled .

 He laughed too, before saying. "Um i was just wondering, if you had any plans for tonight?"

 Your eyes widened in disbelief as you clutched your books closer to you.

 "Oh, just homework I guess, you?"

 " Well actually i was invited to a party"

 "Oh" you sigh.

 "I wasn't sure whether I should go though"

 " Why not? " you ask.

 "Well..." He started, before he was interrupted by daffy duck.

 "Hey bugs!" He exclaimed in a cheerful time as he slapped bugs on the back.

 "Hey daffy" said bugs, in an uninterested tone.

 "So, you coming to my party tonight? Lola will be there" he said with a sly look and a nudge. Your heart sank at those words.

 "Um i uh...yeah, I guess" he said, disappointedly .

 "What about you (y/n), you wanna come too?" He's asked. parties weren't really your thing, you were too reserved and quiet.

"Uh...I'll think about it" you said. Bugs gave a light smile, showing his huge white teeth.

At that moment, class started, and you all had to go. "See you later then!" Called Daffy as he ran towards his class. 

Soooooo, anyone want a part two?