Wile E Coyote #10

Requested by @Starrzx, thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoy.

You yawned and stretched as you got up out of bed. You smiled as you looked across at the pile of gunpowder laying there in your room that you planned on using today to catch that roadrunner.

you looked out the window and saw that darn Wile E Coyote out already.

 "Darn it" you muttered and clenched your teeth and fists. He was a pretty big rival of yours, but you smirked when you saw him falling down a cliff.

Later, you were out on the hunt for roadrunner. Well your first plan had failed, and so did your second attempt. Third time lucky? You and Wile E had butted heads the whole time, claiming one's plan was getting in the others way.

You set up a seesaw like contraption with bird seed on one end and you stood on a higher cliff with a huge and heavy weight, waiting to drop it on the bird.

You waited and waited and finally your patience payed off as you heard the sound of fast footsteps approach. You assumed it to be roadrunner.

"Huh, roadrunners really let himself go" you said to yourself as you heard just how slow the footsteps were. "Oh well" you shrugged and shoved the weight right down.

"(Y/n), come down from there, I have some issues with you that I would like to discuss" you heard someone shout to you in an irritated tone. You knew that posh voice anywhere-it was Wile E!

You panicked at the thought of what you had just done and you couldn't look, even if you did hate him.

You couldn't bear it anymore though when you heard the sound of him groaning in pain and so rushed down to make sure he was alright.

 "Wile E? Are you alright?" You asked , concerned as you moved the weight and pulled him out from under.

 "Does this look alright to to you?" He replied sarcastically .

 "Look, I'm sorry but there's no need to be rude"

 "Oh, alright" he rolled his eyes.

 "Would you like me to carry you home or something?" You offered, figuring it was the least you could do for him. "I honestly didn't mean for that to happen"

 "It's quite alright, my dear" he smiled warmly, getting up.

 "No, but if there's ANYTHING"

" No no. I must say, I'm surprised seeing you like this, but I do like it" he smirked.

Was he being serious? He was such a cocky and egotistical jerk sometimes...all the time.

"Why? To humiliate me?"

" Oh no, it's just that I'm seeing you in a whole new light, you're more pleasant and likeable, attractive even"

Attractive? "Oh, thank you" you blushed. Wow, your greatest enemy, second to the roadrunner, was flirting with you. Could this get any weirder?

"You couldn't stay like this forever, could you?"

" Well...if you were a little less arrogant, then maybe I'd consider it "

"Then we have a deal"

"Indeed"

 "Meep meep!' Roadrunner interrupted you two before whizzing past.

 You and Wile E both pulled out forks and licked your lips.

" Well how about dinner, dear? " 

 "Are you asking me out?"

 " Maybe" he said finally before you both ran off to catch roadrunner before the day was done.