Daffy duck #9 (part two)

Requested by @UniTheFox, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

After all your dreams had finally came true right after you saw the place where dreams are made, Warner bros studios, Daffy had called you up and asked you to meet him. It was so exciting to be going out on a date with the toon of your dreams and you were shaking just thinking of him, but tonight you had a movie to catch with Lola.

You made it to the cinema and found your seats and about half an hour later, you were really getting into the movie. It was silly and hilarious, a lot like your crush, Daffy, but you put the thought of him out of your mind as you had a movie to watch and you were gonna see him soon enough anyway.

A scene came on and it took you by surprise and you and Lola and the rest of the audience were tearing up with laughter. "OMG" You laughed hysterically. "I know, hilarious, isn't it?" Said a nearby voice. You quickly turned your head to the side, only to be met with Daffys. "DAFFY?" You cried out in shock. "SSSHHH!!!" Everyone hushed you and you fumed at them.

"B-b-but what are you doing here?" You asked in disbelief but he seemed completely unfazed. "I wanted to see this movie!" He said like this was completely normal. "but didn't you notice me here?" You asked. "How could i? It was dark!" You returned your attention back to the movie and tried to hide how beetroot your face was turning at the very thought of your idol sitting right there beside you.

You were trying to enjoy the film, but you couldn't help but keep looking over at him. Watching the way his face lit up during funny scenes just melted your heart and a small smile appeared on your face. You were seriously happy to have met him and you still couldn't believe he took to you so quickly.

"Popcorn?" He offered you, his face stuffed with the stuff. "Alright, thanks" You shot a smile his way as took some. Your eyes were glued to the screen and you were feeling a little more comfortable now as the shock had passed and you were just eating popcorn. You were too engrossed in the movie to notice that you had both put your hands in the bucket and you then felt his feathers instead of the popcorn and a hot blush quickly spread across your cheeks as you both looked at your intertwined fingers together. You were a huge blushing mess and he was a little flustered but he was giggling and fluttering his lashed which made you even more embarrassed and in shock. You recomposed yourself from the shock of the cute cliche that just happened to you and tried to see the end of the movie but you just couldn't.

"screw this" You muttered to yourself and leaned over from your seat and kissed him. Every fibre of your being was burning inside but at least you did what you always wanted to. "ooh!" he laughed a childish sort of giggle as he rubbed his now wet cheek and pulled your unsuspecting form over and gave you a huge kiss! That was when the movie ended and you two grabbed each others hands and left, officially in love. You mentally prepared yourself for a crazy and spontaneous relationship as you both left out the doors.

"Yup, Lola, you are smoooooth" Lola smirked to herself as she knew she done good as she set you two both up that night.