Wile E Coyote #11

Requested by @Teaganlombax, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

You were sitting there with all the other toons and Michael Jordan. Beating space monsters wasn't an easy job and no matter how much encouragement you all got, it really didn't seem to help.

You looked over and saw Wile E, burying his face in his hands, obviously not very enthusiastic or confident.

 "Uh, Wile E" you started.

 "Hmm?" He replied, looking towards you.

 "Can I see you outside for a moment?"

 " I guess so" he got up and followed you outside as everyone else tried to encourage each other.

 "What's wrong?" You asked your boyfriend.

 "Nothing"

 " Are you sure? Is it about this game? " 

 "I just don't see how we can beat them" he said with a defeated look.

 "Why?"

 " Because look at them! They're so much bigger than us! "

 "Yeah, but we have Michael Jordan!"

 " Yes, we do, but I'm still not sure that will be enough, I mean one star player with a bunch of toons! It's hopeless. Plus that drink was nothing special, just plain water! "

 "Yeah but did you see how we played against them? They may have the height, but we have heart"

He brightened up when you said this.  "Yes, I suppose you have a point"

" See? I have a feeling we'll win! I just know it! And besides, have you seen the way that girl, Lola plays?  "

"Yes, she does have skills. Come on then"

" I love you Wile E " you smiled.

"I love you too, (y/n)"