Speedy Gonzales #8

Requested by @Arson_Princess, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it. Also this is my last Looney tunes oneshot and I'm feeling kinda bittersweet about it.

You just sat there, blinking tears away from your red eyes. You watched in sorrow and anger at your now ex-boyfriend as he was walking away from you after the jerk had just broken up with you after telling you he could apparently do better.

It came as a shock to you and you didn't know what to do now. Should you go after him and tell him exactly what you think of him? No, he wasn't worth it. It was late in the evening and you hadn't eaten since breakfast so you were now starving, though you didn't know how you'd manage to choke anything down after what you just went through. You decided to find somewhere to get something to eat for the sake of not passing out from hunger. You walked downtown for a while, looking for somewhere but every restaurant you passed was filled with couples sharing young love which you really didn't need to see at the moment. You finally found a place that looked casual enough for anyone to eat there and so you decided to give the place a try.

You took a seat in the pizzariba and waited to be served. You weren't impatient though as you didn't exactly have any plans for later. Your waiter finally arrived, quick as a flash, notebook in hand, eager to take your order as he hopped on your table.

"I am ready to take your order? Just what would you like, beautiful?" He winked and grinned.

You blushed when he called you beautiful but then you got angry. "Just a pizza slice, please" You answered indignantly.

"Oh, ok" He could see that there was something clearly wrong with you when you weren't taken in by his flirting.

You sighed. "Sorry if i sounded rude, i'm just really not in the mood" You rested your face on your palm and stared ahead of you.

"Ees there something the matter?" He asked curiously, dropping his pen and notebook.

"nothing worth talking about"

"Come on! Eef eets big enough to bother you then you have to unload eet! i don't mind listening" He sat down on the table and listened eagerly.

"You sure? Haven't you got customers to attend to?" You asked and looked around. 

"Not really, the place is pretty much dead except for the same old crowd and i'm sure they'd understand"

"Well, alright. My idiot boyfriend dumped me after telling me that he could do better" You huffed and raged but you felt empty inside as you poured it all out to him.

"WHAT?" He exclaimed in anger. "i'm genuinely confused, what ees the problem with him? He's got issues, man. He's a loser, and by loser, i mean that he's missing out, big time"

A small smile appeared on your face as you listened to the passion in his words. "Gee, thanks, i needed that right now"

"Speedy Gonzales at your service, Miss" He bowed and took off his sombrero and put it back on again.

You giggled at how sweet he was, and cute. "I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you, Speedy" You smiled at him.

"I see you have a name as beautiful as your face, eef you don't mind me saying so"

"i don't mind at all"

"Well, i really must be getting back to work, i'll be back with your pizza slice!" 

"I'll be looking forward to it" You smiled as he rushed off.

He served a few customers as quick as a flash and as soon as they were gone, he brought you your order which you both sat there and enjoyed as you forgot all about your dumb ex.

Fin!

🎉 You've finished reading ❤𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈❤ 🎉