Pepe le pew #4 (2/2)

Requested by @Sof_art65, thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoy.

It was the next week and you and Pepe had met up at the mall like you both promised each other. The day was going well. You were glad you could meet up again with him and it looked like he felt the same.

The thing you loved about him was the way he was so interested and seemed to genuinely care about whatever you were saying. It was like you were his only one and no one else mattered.

 "Oh my gosh Pepe" you laughed uncontrollably. "Please tell me again" you say down on a bench and dropped the heavy bags you were carrying.

 "Oh no, I cannot milk ze joke, can i?"

 " I guess so" you shrugged. "Thanks for meeting up with me like this Pepe, it was sweet of you" you smiled.

 "I would not mees eet for ze world" he said in a loving voice.

The place was relatively quiet until that moment where you heard a faint noise coming from somewhere.

"Huh, what's that?" You asked, looking around.

" I have no idea" he shook his head. "Ah, I see now. Eet ees a karaoke coming from there" he pointed towards a karaoke .

"Karaoke, eh?"

That was when he was met with another bright idea. "(y/n), you must go up again, SURELY you weel be offered a contract label then!" He got excited as he said this.

"what? Oh no Pepe, no, I can't"

 " Why? You were simply magnifique last time, my dear"

 "Maybe, but what if I fall or choke or something? I'd die of embarrassment. There's more people there, I can't"

 He stood up and grabbed your hand. " Oh come on, you can do eet, I have complete faith een you my angel" he said with such a look you couldn't refuse.

 "I'll try" you said quietly.

 "Yes, zats ze spirit, now go!"

 You made your way to the karaoke and you were instantly having second thoughts about this, but you looked over at him and didn't want to disappoint him. While you were up, you realised you cared more about not disappointing him than letting down anyone else or even yourself.

You held the microphone for a moment before starting the verse of the Marina song.

 "Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll, don't, care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all" you sounded so much more confident than you felt.

Peps pov: (y/n) is absolutely fantastic. Why does she worry about what others may think of her? Her voice ees so pure and sweet and beautiful to hear.

 "I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips, hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss" you sang a bit louder with a huge smile. Seeing his face in the crowd was all worth it.

You bowed when you were down and the crowd went wild. You were surprised when a guy came up and started talking to you though.

 "And I think we all know who this year's winner of the competition will be"

Competion? You thought. Darn, you just thought this was a karaoke.

 Everyone seemed so certain. 

 "And the winner is...(y/n) (l/n)!" He said to an astonished you as everyone cheered, but Pepe just still looked as confident as he was.

 "I win?" You asked, excitedly. "Gosh, thank you!"

" And here's your prize, twenty dollars and a free meal for two, no expenses paid"

You smiled widely as you looked at the coupon for the restaurant he just handed you.

"Thanks!" You said graciously as you hurried off the stage and tackle hugged Pepe.

"Thank YOU most of all for giving me confidence" you wiped a year from your eye and linked your arm in his.

"I told you to have a leetle faith, darling. Now, what's this about a meal for two I hear?" He said with a smirk.