Bugs bunny #2

So i'm doing a request here and was asked to draw inspiration from the twilight saga for this oneshot, so I really hope everyone likes it.

 You sighed a shaky breath. It was your big day today, you were finally marrying bugs and you just wanted nothing more than for this day to be magical.

You looked stunning in your white wedding dress. It was a simple one, with simple makeup on, but you looked beautiful nonetheless.

 You took a deep breath before walking down that aisle, your dad beside you. You could see bugs standing there, waiting for you to come and be with him forever. He was smiling and as excited as You were.

You felt extremely nervous, this was the biggest day of your life, you even felt a tad unsure,  but when you looked up at the look of love in his eyes, you remembered the reason  why you were doing this, and with gentle smile, stood there with him.

 "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day...to witness the union between bugs bunny and (y/n) (l/n)"

He continued to talk with all the marriage vows as you just looked at him. You could see the look of love, care and admiration in his beautiful eyes, and you knew he was the one you wanted to spend eternity with.

"Please repeat after me. I, bugs bunny" "i, bugs bunny" "take you, (y/n) (l/n)" "take you, (y/n) (l/n)"  "to have and hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish, as long as we both shall live" "I do" "I do" you both repeated.

 "I love you" I love you" and then you both kissed. It was the best kiss and felt like the longest in your life. It was sweet and tender, and how you wanted it to be for eternity. You just didn't want it to end,but when it did, everyone cheered with happiness that you both were together forever, locked in chains of love, held by each other.

But this imagine couldn't be complete without a thousand years playing, so please listen to it after reading this all you lovely readers. 💖💕💓

❤𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें