Daffy duck #2

This isn't really a request, but I've been asked a few times to write more Daffy, and I got this idea, so here you go all you lovely readers 💖 also, this is based on the Looney tunes show episode "reunion"

You sighed as you looked around the room of the high school you used to attend. Everyone has changed so much. The night wasn't going to great, so you were thinking of leaving now. Nothing bad really happened, but it was pretty boring. No one was really doing anything that exciting so...

Your train of thought was interrupted as you bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry" you quickly apologised. "You ought to be!" Said the voice with a  familiar lisp. You realised who it was.

 " Daffy? " you asked.

 "Yes, it is me, the one and only" he smirked .

 "This is incredible! What are you doing these days?"

 " Oh, a little this, little that, but nothing ordinary, I'll tell you that" he checked his nails (feathers).

 "Great to see you didn't peak in high school like some others here"

 "Yes, it is, isn't it?"

" I mean, back then, people were calling you Daffy dork, and look at you now! " you exclaimed excitedly.

"D-d-d-daffy dork??!?" He choked as the memories of constant teasing and taunting he repressed due to trauma came flooding back to him.

"Are you ok?" You asked as you touched his forehead.

" I think so. Oh my gosh, I forgot I was a nerd! " he looked like he was about to cry.

"It's ok Daffy, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd. Besides, I thought you were kinda cute" you smiled as memories came back to you of your awkward crush on him. You didn't care about that now because you have a job and everything.

"Cute? You think it's cute to be a total geek?" He looks at you confused.

"Well, yeah. It's pretty adorable" you giggled.

 "Uh, thanks. I guess. You're pretty cute yourself uh..."

" (Y/n) "

"(y/n)"

 " Hey, do you wanna get some punch? Go catch up? " you suggest.

"Sure'

You both sat down with your punch and caught up with what each other was doing now. He was pretty interesting, you thought, and he didn't want to admit it, but he found you pretty fascinating too, captivating even.

"This reunions boring"

"Yeah, wanna get outta here?"

" Sure! " you grabbed your coat and ran out with him, holding hands. All in all, let's just say you both had a great night.