Wile E Coyote #9

Requested by @ObservantMouse1930, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

 "Just give up now rabbit! I am much too intelligent for you!" Cried Wile E as he chased Bugs, having already had his face blown up with dynamite a few moments previous.

"Chance would be a fine thing" smirked Bugs as he took another bite of his carrot.

They both eventually came to a screeching halt at Bugs burrow.

 "Alright doc, now that our fun and games Is over for today, I want peace from you. I've got a visitor" said Bugs.

 "A visitor? Ha! A likely story" Wile E said sarcastically as he put his hands on his sides.

 "Yes, I do. I have the letter to prove it here, not that I NEED to prove anything to you" Bugs replied, frustrated at Wile E as he showed him the letter he got from you.

 Wile E put on a pair of reading glasses and snatched the letter and began reading it. "Blah blah blah I'm visiting, blah blah blah I missed you, blah blah blah here's a recent picture. Hold on, where IS her photograph? "

"It's here" Bugs pulled out a photo of you to show to him. He appeared to be stunned by your picture.

"My word" he whispered. "What a beautiful woman"

"She's quite the looker, ain't she? That's (y/n)" Bugs smiled. "And I want peace and quiet to catch up with her tonight, so that means no rough-housing outta you, you got that?" Warned Bugs sternly.

 "Y-yes sir" Wile E replied in a different tone now. And off he went back to his place to spend the night alone.

You had arrived at Bugs place and you were excited to see him. It had been so long since you had last met and you were dying to catch up.

Meanwhile, Wile E was sitting on his couch at his place. He had nothing to do tonight. There was nothing on tv, his inventions all sucked and roadrunner was on holiday and he couldn't try and eat Bugs with you around. Wow, you really put him under a spell.

He wondered if he could maybe see you tonight. Should he just look through the window? Nah, that's creepy. Visit Bugs? Nope. He pondered on the matter for a moment before an idea came to him.

Why not borrow something? He'd be sure to see you. Then it was decided. He went out that evening to ask Bugs for something he didn't really need, just in hope of catching a glimpse of you.

He was nervous as he knocked on the door.

 "Oh my gosh Bugs, really?" You laughed before you heard someone at the door. 

 "I'll go see who that is" Bugs replied as he hesitantly for up.

 "Oh, hello there, Bugs old chap. I was just passing and I hoped you would have some sugar to spare. None for my tea, you see" he smiled.

Bugs wasn't stupid. He knew what Wile E was here for.

 "Ooh"

 "What?"

 Bugs smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

 " Who? " asked Wile E, pretending not to know.

 "(y/n)"

 " What does it matter if I do? " Wile E said, obstinatly .

 "You gonna ask her out?"

 " Is she there? Wait, wouldn't that ruin your night together? "

 "Eh, she's here for a few days. I could make up a quick excuse to get outta the house for a while so you can take her out"

"You would do that for me? It looks like I underestimated you, rabbit"

"Come in"

" Thank you"

 "Oh (y/n), I got another visitor. This is Wile E Coyote"

 "Oh, hey! Pleased to meet you Wile E!" You were a little nervous, but gave him a warm smile as he at down beside you.

 " pleased to meet you too, my dear" he smiled charmingly as he sat himself down beside you and shook your hand.

"So how do you two know each other?" You asked , making light conversation.

 "We're uh, neighbours " said Bugs.

 "Yes, neighbours "

 "Oh, cool"

He introduced himself to you and you all hit it off immediately. Bugs and Wile E even seemed to put aside their rivalry when they were with you. You chatted for a while and he flirted with you a bit. He was very polite.

 "Is that the time?" Exclaimed Bugs in a fake panic as he looked at his watch. "I'm sorry, I've got to go, i forgot I've to be at  Daffys right now " he lied and gave Wile E a wink that you didn't see.

"I'll just get my bed set up and have an early night" you sighed.

"I should be leaving then"

"No, Wile E, why don't you show (y/n) round a bit? Take her to that new restaurant, you can continue your talk there" Bugs smiled widely.

 "Oh no Bugs"

"No, you sho..."

" But, if you insist" Wile E grinned. "Come on then darling, I'll show you out" he said as he linked his arm in yours and took you out for the night.