♡1♡

The door bell rings through out the house, the owner of the house started waking up from his sleep while groaning. He looked at his watch & that says it's only 6 in the morning.
As the bell rings continuously for a while now, he rushed to the front door & opened it with a loud, "WHAT?" But shut his mouth almost immediately after seeing the visitor.

"Hyung what are you doing so early in the morning? " - the sleepy male asked the visitor while making his way to back in the house.

"Tae actually something happened in the company."

Without any further question he rushed to his room to get ready to go to his company.

"Namjoon hyung just wait for 10 minutes. I'll be right back & call an emergency meeting sharp at 8 am." The mentioned male nodded as he started calling the numbers who need to be present in the meeting.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The meeting room is pin drop silent as no one dare to speak when the C.E.O. is on fire.

"Um Sir, we got the proofs this morning, I tried to call you but your phone was off so I called Mr. Kim." - Mr. Park finally spoke.

"I already know that Mr. Park & I'm not blaming you. Where is he? Did he know that we all know about his secret?"

Everyone nodded as a no.

But suddenly someone rushed in the meeting room.
"Sorry sir I'm late."

"It's okay Mr. Daniel. We just started but where were you?" - the C.E.O. asked with a knowing smirk.

"Um uh sir I- I was stuck in the traffic." - Daniel smiled nervously.

"Oh & here I thought you were going around & selling our exclusive designs to other companies for money."

And that's when Daniel knew he f*cked up big time.

"S-sir w-what! N-no." - he couldn't even form a word.

"Shut up Daniel. If you are really in need of money that much then you should come to me first. But no you choose to betray me. I hate betrayers. You are not only fired but also black listed in Korea. You know what I mean right. Now get lost." - Taehyung couldn't handle his anger anymore so he went away from the meeting room to his office.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

So Taehyung is owner of The Kim's. He started this fashion company four years ago & now the company is in no.1. His company is best & unique in designer cloths & accessories. But there is a man named Daniel who worked at Taehyung's company as a designer, recently he started selling the customised designs to other companies for money. So now as he got fired they need a new designer who can do the both, clothing and accessories designing, also have to be unique.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung heard a knock on his office door, he looked up to see his cousin Kim Namjoon smiling softly at him.
"Hey hyung, sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to blow up like that but I couldn't control my anger. You know hyung I hate betrayal."

"It's okay Tae. You don't need to be sorry. What you did there is absolutely right. But I'm here to suggest you something."

"What hyung?"

"Tae you know right we need a new designer. So Jimin told me his bestfriend recently got the degree of fashion designing, also he can do both the designings."

"Hyung how can you just trust his words? I can't just hire someone who is not experienced enough. "

"Taetae you are also not experienced when you started this company four years ago. But look where you are today. Atleast you can take a interview of him."

"But!. . . . Okay fine, I'm doing this because of you. Tell Mr. Park to meet me now."

"How many times I have to tell you that you can trust Jimin & you guys can be friends. You guys are same age. Also he is my bestfriend's boyfriend. I know him very well."

"Hyung you know him but I don't & I don't want to. He is just my employee. I don't need friends & you know the reason very well. Besides I already have you, Jin hyung, Hobi hyung, Mirae noona. Now please go & let me do my work."

Namjoon didn't say anything, just smiled at his little Taetae.

'I don't know Taetae what should I do to make you trust others like before. I miss my old Tae.'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Sir, you called me?"

"Oh yes Mr. Park. Namjoon hyung told me about your friend. Can you tell me why are you recommending your friend who is not experienced?"

"Sir he can be a fresher but trust me he is really good at this. He was the topper in his department."

"You know Mr. Park this is not just a university exam. I hope you are not just recommending your friend to help him getting a job taking the company's situation as a advantage."

"Ofcourse I'm helping him to get a job, that's what friends for. But I'm not taking advantage of this situation. I am recommending him to you because I know about your expectations & his capabilities."

"Okay. Let's see if he can do a better job or not. But if not then you will be responsible for him. So tell him to come to my office tomorrow sharp at 7am. Oh and inform this interview to Ms. Tzuyu with your friend's name."

"Okay sure. Thank you sir."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hey Tzuyu, sir will take a interview of a candidate tomorrow 7am. Write it down to his schedule."

"Oh okay Jimin & what's the candidate's name?"

"Oh he is my bestfriend Jeon Jungkook."