♡19♡

Taehyung & Jungkook is sleeping while cuddling with each other, Jungkook wake up first in the morning with a soft smile. He wants Taehyung by his side every morning like this. He quietly step out of the bed to not wake up the sleeping bear.
He did his morning routine & went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his 'love'.

Taehyung woke up finding himself in a unfamiliar room; he clutches his head after getting up from the bed as his head is throbbing inside. He tries to remember the last night events. His eyes got wide when he remembers the embarrassing things he did in the bar infront of Jungkook.

'No no shit! I shouldn't drink that much; ugh! Wait. . . NOOOO, I confessed to him last night.'

His eyes got more wide when he remembers the most important event of last night;

'He, he kissed me last night. Was he serious about the kiss? How can I face him now? But I need to talk to him. What should I say to him? Ahhhh! My head is hurting more.'

While Taehyung is busy with his inner conflicts, Jungkook is busy with watching the confuse boy infront of him. He clear his throat to make himself present.

"Tae come down after washing up. I made breakfast." Jungkook said in a calm tone.

Taehyung came down to the kitchen after taking a short bath.

He is standing near the table where the breakfast is nicely served;

Taehyung & Jungkook starts eating in awkward silence as no one dares to bring the last night's topic

Taehyung & Jungkook starts eating in awkward silence as no one dares to bring the last night's topic. But Jungkook decides to break the silence as he don't want his baby bear to feel uncomfortable or awkward.

"Tae how's the food? Did you like it?"

"Uh! It's really good, you're progressing Kookie; sorry I mean Jungkook."

"Can I ask you something Tae?"

Taehyung only nodded as his mouth is full with food.
Jungkook cooed at his adorable bear.

"Do you remember what happened last night? I mean between us."

Taehyung choked on his food but composed himself immediately.

"I- I don't think I remembered any thing."

"Tae tell me the truth. Okay if you don't remember anything I can recreate the night with you now."

"No no, I remember everything clearly."

"Do you regret it? Cause I don't. I know you were drunk but not me. I kissed in my right mind ofcourse with feelings. I love you Tae. And that's why I don't want any kind of misunderstanding between us."

"B-but Jungkook you were k-kissing Lisa last night."

"I know you saw us, I was coming to you last night to talk to you but you were drunk so I couldn't. I will tell you everything but please tell me what you feel? You told me last night but I want you to tell me in your sober state."