♡20♡

"Hey Lisa."

"Jungkookie why are you started to ignore me?"

"Actually I need to tell you something. I like someone else Lisa. I recently realised my love for him, I'm so. . . ."

And Lisa suddenly kissed him on the lips; Jungkook took few seconds to understand what was happening; he came to his senses when a car passed by them in high speed.

Jungkook noticed the car and immediately came to his senses and pushed her hard that she fell on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO LISA? I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE."

"Kookie just . . ."

"Don't call me by that name. For you it's Jungkook."

"Sorry Jungkook but just listen to me once then you can do whatever you want."

"What do you wanna say Lisa?"

"Please I'm begging you, for once please."

"Fine. Tell me but hurry up. I need to go."

They both entered the office building again as Lisa didn't want to tell the matter in a open busstop.

"Jungkook I'm sorry about everything for last few days."

Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Actually I love Jennie, remember my bestfriend in high school."

"Ah yes Jennie. But if you love her then why did you go on a date with me?"

"Because of my dad Jungkook. Choi Won Jung is my father, I think you heard that name before."

Suddenly something clicks on Jungkook's mind, he remembered that this man tried to assault Taehyung. He clenched his fists in anger; Lisa noticed that and nervously continued her statement.

"Few years ago my dad's company was in number one position but he couldn't modify the designs, and his company started to face loss but his company got bankrupted after Taehyung started his company. Do you know Daniel?"

"Yes before me he was the main designer, but he stole some designs and Taehyung fired him."

"Do you know what happened to him after that?"

Jungkook nodded as no.

"He was murdered, and my father killed him. Because my father appointed him to steal designs from the company."

"W-what? But why are you telling me this now?"

"Because he also send me to you so that I can do the job of Daniel. He threatens me if I don't listen to him he will kill my girlfriend. So I acted like I like you but today I'm telling you this because he is planning to kill Taehyung with the help of Jong-In."

"Before that I will kill him, no one can hurt my Taehyung."

"Jungkook don't do anything in impulse. We need a plan to stop them. But please till then just act like you're still dating me."

"I need to talk to Taehyung before that. I will call you later."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After listening to Jungkook, everyone fall silent. Taehyung is crying silently while Jungkook is holding him tightly in his embrace.

Suddenly Taehyung jolted up from Jungkook's arms, wipes his tears roughly and looks at his hyungs.