♡4♡

"What are you doing so late Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook startles at the sudden deep voice as he thought he is alone in the office right now.

"Oh it's you, I mean sir, it's just I need a little help in the third design. I almost finished but I can't get the jewellery part."
"Oh, show me where is the problem."

And like that they works together in that design, no one have any idea of the time as both of them are so busy with the work.

They are working in Jungkook's office, a comfortable silence between them, but a sudden phone ring breaks the silence.

Taehyung picks up his call.

"Hello Jinnie hyung."
"Where are you Taetae?"

Jin asked him in his sweetest voice but Taehyung knows very well the anger behind this sweet voice. He gulped before answering. Jungkook observing the C.E.O.'s behaviour.

"Um hyung I-I'm in my house. Why?"
"Oh really my Taebear? Then open your door."
And at this moment Taehyung knew he f*cked up.
"H-hyung listen to me. I was about to go but my employee needs my help so I stayed to help him. Today his first day so. . ."
"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT COME HOME WITHIN 7 OR YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR ONE WEEK?"
"Hyung don't do this. It's really an emergency. You can ask Joon hyung."
"Then come to my home within half an hour. And you said this is your employee's first day right? Then tell him to go home also. It's not good to overwork your employee on his first day."
"Yes eomma. We are done for today so I'm coming home."

Jungkook is looking at Taehyung like he just sees a alien.

"Mr. Jeon why are you looking at me like that? And you can go home now. We can continue this tomorrow. The main problem is solved so you can relax."
"Thank you sir for helping me. Good night sir."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is sitting in the bus stop waiting for his bus. He is already very tired as he woke up early today & now it's 10 in the night. He just wants to sleep right now. He is dozing in the bus stop, Taehyung is about to pass by him with his car when he notices him. He blow the honk loudly to the sleepy man.

"Uh yes I'm up."
"And you're planning to sleep in the bus stop!"
"Oh Mr. Kim no I was so tired that I fell asleep while waiting for the bus. . . .OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"
"What?"
"I just missed my last bus." And with that Jungkook starts to rambling how he is going to freeze to death, how someone going to kidnap him & kill him.

Taehyung is looking at him with a questioning look.

"Mr. Jeon you are not going to freeze or no one going to kidnap you. Tell me where is your house? I will drop you there."

Jungkook is surprised to see the kind behaviour of the C.E.O.; even Taehyung himself don't understand his behaviour right now. He is not the person to give lift to his employees; rather he will call a cab or something to help them.

"Are you sure sir? I live in ****** area."
"Oh I'm also going there. Come in. I'm already late."

Jungkook get on the car; He is so tired that he fell asleep immediately after Taehyung starts driving.

The car ride is silent except the mild snoring sound of the sleeping boy next to Taehyung.
Taehyung chuckles a little but stops when he realises that he is smiling to a person who is literally a stranger.

'What am I even doing? That day also I felt so warm when he hugged me, then today when I saw his bunny smile I felt tingling in my stomach. & now when he fell asleep on the bus stop I was worried about him that time. Agh! Now I'm smiling because of his cute snoring. What is this? I should control myself. I think it's just the side effect of my insomnia. Yes.'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After half an hour ride they reached the area but Taehyung don't know the exact address of Jungkook. He stops the car infront of the local park to wake him up to ask him his address.

"Mr. Jeon please wake up."
Taehyung tried but Jungkook is a deep sleeper. Taehyung blow the horn loudly & finally Jungkook wakes up.

"Oh we're here. Thank you sir for giving me a ride." - Jungkook said with a sleepy husky voice.
"Wait? Where is your house?"
"It's 7-8 minutes from here. I will walk to my house."
"But I'm heading to this way anyway. Just tell me which one is yours?"

After 3 minutes of driving Jungkook told him to stops the car but what surprises him the more is, he is Jin hyung's neighbour. But he didn't said anything.

As Taehyung is parking his car Jungkook asked, "sir can I ask you something?"
Taehyung nodded as a yes as he is busy with typing something in his phone.

"Why are you taking me to my home suddenly?"

Taehyung swipe is head to see Jungkook's house then Jungkook.

"No Mr. Jeon, I'm going to my hyung's home that is coincidentally that house."
"Wait that means you are going to Jin hyung's house?"
"You know him?"
"Yes, he helps me with cooking. I recently moved in to this house & he helped me a lot that time. He is really nice."
"Hmm okay. I have to go now. Bye."

'Did I said something wrong to him? Why he looked so pissed after knowing that I'm Jin hyung's neighbour? He looks just fine before that. Or he just don't like the fact that a simple employee is his hyung's neighbour & we know each other. Ugh! This man is so confusing.'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Jinnie hyung did you know Jungkook?"

●●●●●●●●●●

Jin's House

Jungkook's House

Jungkook's House