♡21♡

"Welcome, I thought you will be the loyal one but I guess I was wrong."

"Oh c'mon Mr. Choi, loyalty is for loosers. Now tell me what can I do for you?"

"First give me the designs that he will be exhibit in the next month with Mr. Park Seo Joon."

"Fine but before that I need the money."

"Jong-In give him the money, and you Jungkook-shi if you can't do the job you know what I can do to you."

"Don't worry Mr. Choi I will handover the designs within two days."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Are you really going to believe him uncle?"

"I'm not that stupid Jong-In, you just focus on your job and remember one thing clearly, I need Taehyung for myself so don't you dare to touch him before me. That time I couldn't taste him because of his hyungs but this time I will."

Jong-In nodded and left the creepy dark place.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The Kim's office is busy with their next most important collaboration work with Mr. Park Seo Joon, they are organising a exhibition for their new designs.

Taehyung is busy in his office doing some of his paper works when his phone rings;

"Appa."

"Tae are you done? Let's go home now."

"I'm almost done."

"Okay then wait for me infront of the building."

"Okay hyung."

Taehyung is waiting for his Namjoon hyung after a very tiring day, his eye lids are getting heavy because of tiredness but seeing a familiar male not so far from him, his eyes got wide. Jungkook is holding hands with Lisa while smiling; Taehyung is about to confront them but Namjoon's car stops infront him. Without giving any second glance to his so called boyfriend he hops onto the car.

Two weeks passed but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't talk to each other about that matter; Taehyung only talk to him about work other than that he didn't even spare him any glances. Jungkook also didn't bother to talk to him.

Today is the important day for Taehyung as the exhibition is happening today. The exhibition is arranged in a hotel's top floor; many reporters are invited to this occasion.

Taehyung is watching the news channel in his office room; as he expected a news come out that he is already waiting for.

"Mr. Choi Won Jung is back after five years with his new designs. As we all know today is also the day of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Park Seo Joon's new summer collections exhibition. This is the first time Mr. Kim doing a collaboration work. The exhibitions will starts within half an hour. Both exhibitions are held in the same hotel and coincidentally in the same floor."

Taehyung smirks seeing the news in the tv, he went to the hotel's top floor where the exhibition is held, he looks around for someone and that someone is Jungkook who is nowhere to be found.

"Oh hello Mr. Kim long time no see." - Mr. Choi extends his hands for a shake with a smirking face.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Choi."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Mr. Choi can you explain the matter? How do you have Mr. Kim's copyrighted designs?"