Chapter 11

Precap:

Avneet and Sid meet again and enjoy.

************************************************

After some months, they completed their 12th and Avneet had gone to school to take result. Avneet and Sid became best friends. Avneet met Arishfa at school.

Arishfa: Sorry Avneet, I will not be able to join college with you. But don't be tensed I will come and meet you in holidays.

Avneet: It's ok babe. Studies are very important right? We will meet soon.

Arishfa: Do you know Jannat and Faisu are joining the same college as yours.

Avneet: Oh that's great.

Arishfa: Ok then see you soon. Love you bye.

Avneet: Bye sweetheart, I'll miss you. Love you!

They both hugged each other and left for home. She came home and found Sid setting tables for lunch.

Avneet: Maddo I am back.

Sid: Hello Avni, come sit.

Avneet: What is for lunch today?

Sid: I made delicious pasta for you as mom has gone out.

Avneet: Whoa, let's taste it then.

She eats it by his hands.

Avneet: Yumm, Sid you made awesome pasta. Congratulations! Miss Avneet loved someone else's pasta after her mother.

Sid: Thanks for the appraisal ma'am.

Avneet: But Ari is going out of town for studies. But thank god Jannat and Faisu are going to be there.

Sid: Oh that's great. But I had a news for you.

Avneet: Speak no. if you want something, I will definitely give you as you gave me such delicious pasta to eat.

Sid: Thank you! I will ask for it some other day. Actually I was saying....

Avneet: *got a call* Wait Arishfa is calling! Hey!....... Fine I will be there........ Definitely!

Sid: Where?

Avneet: She asked me to come home. Tell mom about it.

Sid: Be safe.

Avneet: Fine Maddo.

***************************************

Today a short chapter!

Thanks for 2.5K+ views.

Love you all! Thank you darlings!!💚💙😘

Kajal💕🥰