Chapter 23

Precap:

The big twist was here and Sid shouted on Avneet and left her. While she also ran somewhere.

************************************************

Avneet: *on call* Is the work done?

Sm1: Yes baby! It was so awkward to talk to you like this.

Avneet: Stop being cheesy and reach at the back of our college now.

Sm1: Fine Miss Avneet.

They reached there and she jumped and hugged him. Faisu and Jannat while finding them out also came there and saw them hugging like this. Jannat clicked a pic, and due to that sound they broke their hug.

Faisu: You ruined the moment Jannat.

Avneet: Hi guys.

Jannat: Hi but what just happened?

Siddharth: It was all our plan. I heard them that day after college about.....

Flashback

Riyaz: So we will try to get Avneet's phone as soon as possible. Then we will create fake chats and they will be separated.

Ashnoor: Then Avneet yours and Siddharth mine.

They both laughed. He already knew this but they did not have any proof against them so he talked to Avneet about it.

Siddharth: So Avni will you help me?

Avneet: Is there anything to ask?

Siddharth: Okay then let's make our move.

Flashback ends

Siddharth: So we already know that she did not betray me. Come let us get our proof.

They went to the auditorium and heard both of them talking.

Ashnoor: What an acting Riyaz? I mean I loved it. Now they both are definitely separated.

Riyaz: Yes and now Avneet is only mine.

They recorded each and everything and they entered together.

Riyaz: You are still with her?

Siddharth: Of course I am, jerk.

Avneet: Hi Riyaz, how are you? See now what will you get from me.

She punched him and kicked him. They took both of them to the principal and he restricted them plus as everything was arranged he asked them to choose any other two members. 2 new students came there.

Girl: Hi everyone! Hello Siddharth sir, I am also one of your biggest fans.

Siddharth: Thank you so much.

Boy: Hello!

Avneet: Hi!

Girl: By the way I am Jhanvi.

Boy: And I am Jai.

Siddharth: Avni come let us finish our last part. Jai I hope you guys know what we are doing.

Jai: Yes Sir. By the way nice nickname Avni.

Siddharth: Sorry to say but you cannot call her that. It is only my right.

Jai: Oh well as if she is your girlfriend.

Avneet: That is none of your business. And even I don't want you to call me that.

Jai: Ok!

Jhanvi: I hope we are friends.

Avneet: Of course we are dear.