Chapter 9

Sorry for being late, I went for my sister's wedding.

Let's continue!

Precap:

The manager comes closer to her, while she tries to take her phone.

***************************************************

Avneet: *comes to take it but he pulls away* Give it.

Manager: The boy asked me to give it to you. I will listen to him but before that I want something.

He started coming closer to her. Sid was waiting for her outside the manager's room.

Sid: *mind- It has been a long time. I must go and see.*

He goes inside and sees manager coming closer to her and she was hell scared. He pushed him and punched him. The guards came inside and he ordered them to take him. She hugs him.

Avneet: Thank you, if you would have not come then....

Sid: *keeps finger on her lips* Nothing will happen, don't cry and don't be afraid. I am always there. Don't be tensed.

Avneet: Thank you so much. I shouted and doubted at you but you helped me to this extent. Thank you!

Sid: Friends don't thank each other. *gives his hand for a handshake* Friends?

Avneet: Yep friends!!

Mohit: Sir Emergency, please come fast.

Sid: Bye, see you.

Avneet: Wait, you forgot to add soon.

Sid: *smiled* Bye!

She returned home. They both kept thinking about each other. She wanted to meet him again, but was not knowing anything about him.

Avneet's Mom: Avneet, come here.

Avneet: Yes mom.

Avneet's Mom: A celebrity is going to get shifted on the 10th floor. So be at home today maybe there's a lot of rush outside.

Avneet: Fine.

Avneet's Mom: And your dad has to meet someone so due to the rush we are leaving right now. Take care bye.

Avneet: Bye.

She was alone at home. She watched some series and then finally decided to go and see what's happening outside. She went outside and found someone wearing a mask like a robber running from the stairs. She went behind him and caught him.

Avneet: Who are you? Why are you running?

Person: Leave me!

Avneet: You?? *removed his mask*

*********************************************

Who is the celebrity?

Who is the person Avneet caught?

Well lots of love,

Kajal💕🥰