Chapter 25

Precap:

Sid called someone and said "Baby", after hearing this Avneet said him, "if you want breakup, it's fine."

Reem and Jai were rolling on the floor, laughing.

******************************************

Reem: *laughing more* He is kidding di. He is talking of our elder sister.

Avneet: *hitting him more* this time I am going to kill him.

Siddharth: Oh sorry babe!

Jai: So the Siddharth Nigam has a girlfriend?

Reem: Yep but do not disclose.

Jai: Of course baby.

Avneet: Ahem baby?

Jai: Bhai tell her I am not going to change my habit. I will call her baby only.

Avneet: No problem Reem is my BFF. 

Avneet got a call, "Hey! Now you remember me my love? Ok don't black mail me I will ask mom and dad about marriage."

Siddharth: You are getting married?

Avneet: Whoa I am not. My brother's. He loves a girl out there. Now telling me to ask mom and dad.

Siddharth: Then tell man.

Avneet: I am going bye good night Siddo.

Siddharth: Good night Avni.

Reem: *Avneet left* bro di's call.

Siddharth: Yeah madam what happened tell me now?

Vaishnavi: Sid I am in love.

Siddharth: Whoa my sisters are getting their love today only.

Vaishnavi: Reem met Jai?

Jai: How are you Vaishnavi di?

Vaishnavi: Hey Jai! I will talk to you guys tomorrow and my phone will be off for some time.

Next morning, Reem came running in the house and wake Siddharth up.

Reem: Bhai emergency!

Siddharth: What happened? *rubbing his eyes*

Reem: I heard Avneet di saying.... "Mom I am going to the airport and please don't tell anyone. Away from all."

Siddharth: What where is she going but?

Reem: I don't know but she is still near the cab right now, come.

He just jumped out of the bed came out and asked his driver to follow that cab. They reached the airport. Avneet neither have any belongings nor was she looking like going somewhere. A boy came there and she hugged him tightly. Siddharth was completely jealous but did not show anything. He just turned and started walking back.

(A/N: He wore a mask every time as people will crowd him everywhere)

He bumped into a girl. They saw each other and hugged. By that time Avneet and that boy had reached that place. It was their turn to be jealous now.

***********************************

Who are the 2 new members?

Guys are my updates really slow? Just asking, if you want more quick, tell me. I can!

Love,

Kajal💕🥰