Chapter 31

Precap:

Koi zroorat nhi hai, abhi toh padha hoga na! AashiSolanki2B RiddhixSidneet Okay now!?

****************************************

She went to his room and opened all the cupboards to find some clue. She was doing lot efforts for everything. Finally she opened a drawer and found an album. A paper envelope was kept in it. It wrote "MY LOVE" on it. She opened the envelope. It had a letter.

"The one who is reading it will find it when he/she needs me the most. When I am alone and depressed I go to the secret house. You can only find the secret house it you are truly mine. You have to find a waterfall where nobody goes to visit. I will be present in a box. You can reach near me if you find the box and it will open if number 6 is faced by the Sun."

Avneet: What does it mean? I mean a waterfall where nobody goes? Wait it is in the forest and it is still unknown that is why no one goes there. I have to find it in the forest near the city. Wait there is something else also written on it. "Move slowly and count the number of words in what you feel for me."

This boy is such a secret box. But I have to leave right now.

Meanwhile this happened in the city Siddharth had reached the secret place mentioned. He reached that box and locked it inside. He saw the pictures made by him there.

Flashback

Siddharth: Mom, I have to go into the dice.

Mom: But you cannot go inside it baby.

Siddharth: I have to means I have to.

Mom: Ok so the first song you sing, I will take you to a secret place and then I will make a house like dice for you. It will have a lock also.

Siddharth: Really mum thank you, love you so much.

End of flashback

Siddharth: Mom made all this for me. Now I will soon meet her. I love you so much Avneet. Now let me go and recall some more memories.

Avneet started her journey. She was standing outside the border of the forest. She entered inside and started walking. She heard noises of water so started following them, she got a little cut so shouted. Siddharth was standing near the waterfall as soon as he heard the sound ran and hid behind the tree. Avneet reached near the waterfall. She cleaned her wound with the water and Siddharth was seeing her. He wanted to go and help but he did not want to meet her as he always melts in front of her. She gets up and starts thinking. Siddharth ran from there to his house and hid his things and then hid behind a tree near his house.

Avneet: My relation with him his love so:

L= 12

O= 15

V= 22

E= 5 so the total would be 54. I have to count 54 steps from here.

She started walking and finally reached the house. It looked like a dice shaped square and the walls were printed with numbers on a dice. The gate had a knob which also looked like a dice.

(A/N: I hope you get what I mean by a dice house and the knob. If you don't comment here, I'll explain it to you. I didn't get a picture of this kind so could not give a image)

Avneet: The secret said turn the number 6 to the sun. So I should turn this knob while 6 number faces the sky.

Siddharth mumbles: This girl is so intelligent man. I have to stay here for some time.

Avneet enters the house and there was nobody. She was a little tensed but she knew that somebody was here because the bed sheets were cleaned, the windows pane was cleaned and there was a portrait of her hanging on the wall on a canvas. She was admiring her portrait when she got an idea. She took her bag and left the dice house. Then going a bit far hid behind a tree. Siddharth feeling she was gone came out and went near the door. She came back.

Avneet: Boom! I caught you.

Siddharth: Why are you here? Is your "Making me happy" treatment not over yet? Or you are here to clarify why did you hurt me? It is ok from my side. I don't have any grudges against you. So please stop all this nonsense. So now...

Avneet: I love you.

Siddharth: What?

Avneet: *on top of her lungs* I LOVE YOU!!!

Siddharth: See just don't act so that I don't die. This time I don't believe you. If you think I will believe oh no! I don't think.....

Avneet kissed him. He did not want to reciprocate but he did. He kissed her back with full emotions and love. He licked her lower lip asking her permission to enter his tongue inside her mouth which she gladly gave. He entered his tongue inside her mouth. It discovered each and every corner of her mouth. They broke the kiss and he kissed the tip of her nose and her forehead. He touched her forehead with his.

(A/N: Guys I finally wrote a proper kiss scene! Is it fine!? I am working on these kind of scenes. Please do tell. Mar nhi jaoge agar mujhe bta doge comment krke😜)

Avneet: I love you to the moon and back.

Siddharth: I love you too and forever. I know you will not tell me the reason for your acting but I am just asking if you can tell.

Avneet: See I loved you from all back 2 years till now. I was scared of Riyaz who could have done something. I was about to tell you about this after Riyaz was arrested but before that all this happened. I was not able to get any time to talk to you.

Siddharth: Just this reason. You could have told me no. See this.

He showed her some beautiful edits made by his fan pages on them and posted a hashtag 'wewantreunion'. They both chuckled.

Avneet: Tell them then.

They clicked a selfie and posted, "finally united again.... thanks for your support!" with the same hashtag changed to, hashtag 'wefulfilledyourwish'. Avneet started getting many messages, fans and lot wishes.

Siddharth: Didn't I tell you. They loved our couple. Once we reach home, I will announce this on my social media. By the way congratulations for 1 million followers in 2 hours.

Avneet: Whatever it is I am thankful, I got you back in my life.

The people were sitting at their home, worried. A notification popped in Vaishnavi's phone but she did not see it. She started getting messages from fans of Siddharth.

Abhishek: His fans are missing his posts Vaishnavi. He must have not posted anything since 4 days he has gone.

Reem: Where the hell is Avneet di? She is also missing from the day he went.

Jai: I don't know but wait!!! What is this?

******************************************

What did Jai see now?

How will the family react about knowing when Avneet and Siddharth will come back!?

Thanks for reading,

Kajal💕🥰