Chapter 30

Precap:

Avneet came out of the car and Riyaz stood there smirking.

He told all her past to Avneet to make her weak and take her away but then they heard a sound.

Siddharth: *came there and showed him the recording* Thank you Riyaz. This was the main work left.

The police came there and arrested Riyaz and also of course as Siddharth was a star he was just guilty. Avneet turned around and left from there.

Avneet: *mind- I am so harsh I again left him and betrayed him but he again helped me but as now Riyaz is arrested, I can love him. I have no fear now, I can tell him the truth about my acting.*

Siddharth: Avneet, wait *she did not listen to him as she was thinking all of this* Oh my god!

Avneet moved towards a road when a car coming in full speed was just going to hit her. Siddharth did not think of anything and jumped in front pushing her to the other side. The car hit him on the whole left side of his body.

Avneet: Siddharth, oh my god. *she calls* Abhishek bhaiya come here please emergency!

Abhishek with Jai and Faisu reached there. They saw Siddharth's condition and took him to the hospital.

Abhishek: *Calls* Vaishu come to the city hospital now. We found Siddharth!

All the girls also reached there.

Faisu: You were with Siddharth why didn't you save him.

Reem: Loved ones are saved bhai not of betrayal.

Avneet: Actually.... *tells everything* and he jumped in place of mine. This position right now would have been of mine if he was not there.

Vaishnavi: *snapped at her* I don't know why he loved you. Nobody loves someone this much.

Jai: He loved you this much and is ready to sacrifice his life for you.

Vaishnavi: *loudly* If something happens to my brother, remember I will not leave you. Why did he made you friends even? You do not deserve even that.

Avneet: I know I don't deserve anything but please this time I was not....

Abhishek: Did he make Riyaz arrested even?

Avneet: Yes bhaiya he said "this is the main task."

Jannat: I don't understand how can't you love a person who did this much. I mean nobody can do this to a real love and this was a betrayal.

Doctor: I am sorry! There are very less chances of him being saved. He is still critical and if his body does not respond by tomorrow night, he can go to coma.

Abhishek: Please save him doctor, please.

Doctor: Only 1 of you can stay here for the night so please, thank you. *left*

Avneet: I will stay.

Vaishnavi: Never!

Jai: I will take care.

Avneet: No I will stay. Give me at least one chance of improving my mistake. If there will be any problem I will call you.

Girl: We are still not convinced.

Avneet: Bhai please.

The boys took the girls with them and Avneet stayed there up for the night just crying silently. The nurse gave her water and she slept after some time. Next morning, she woke up and saw all the girls crying.

Avneet: What happened?

Vaishnavi: What the hell of you? Now you made a bigger mistake. Siddharth is missing from his bed. He is critical Avneet! Can you be serious ever?

Reem: Di, I know you did not love him but at least he was your best friend some time before. You could have taken care by this relation.

Abhishek: We need to find him! Where could have he gone? Come guys let us go.

Avneet: I am also coming.

Vaishnavi: Oh please Avneet at least now stay away from him. If he again sees you in danger again he will hurt himself and then. Just leave that.

Abhishek: We will drop her home and then go to the police station to find out his location. He has his cell phone with him. Wait should I try calling?

Vaishnavi: Please find him out, he cannot die.

Abhishek: *calls* Phone is switched off Vaishnavi. Now we cannot even find his location.

Reem: Bhai why are you doing this. We are sorry please come back. *loudly and crying* PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

Avneet: It is ok Reem don't cry.

Reem: It will be ok for you, you don't love him. I love him. So please shut up and don't tell me.

They left Avneet at home and ran from there to find Siddharth.

Avneet: I have to find him. I love him. I have to do it.

*************************************

Will Avneet be able to find Siddharth before he commits suicide?

Let's see!

Regards,

Kajal💕🥰