Chapter 26

Guys go and watch this song! I am a JASLY shipper too!!!!!

Precap:

Sabko pta hi hai, Apne ABHINAVI aa rhe hai!

************************************************

Avneet: Who is she?

Boy: Who is he?

Siddharth: First you tell who is he?

Girl: Shut up! Come and sit in the car right now all of you.

They all obeyed. She was looking dangerous when she spoke.

Girl: Maddo he is Abhishek and Abhi he is..... You guess it.

Abhi: Oh my god I am meeting Siddharth Nigam, thanks Vaishu for making me meet him.

Siddharth: Vaishu di is he that one?

Vaishnavi: Yes.

Avneet: O my god, my bhabhi is so cute and beautiful.

Vaishnavi: So she is Avneet, right?

Siddharth: Conclusion is....

Reem: Siddharth and Avneet's brother and sister are in love with each other.

Siddharth: At least let me speak sometimes.

Reem: I will not.

Vaishnavi: By the way hi Avneet.

Siddharth: Formality not required for this lazy Avni.

Vaishnavi: So you have a female friend now?

Siddharth: Umm I mean yes.

Vaishnavi: Reem is his theory of that applying here?

Reem: Yes madam.

Vaishnavi: Then Siddharth I loved your choice seriously.

Abhishek: Will anyone tell me what theory of that is?

Vaishnavi: Siblings secret.

Avneet: Bhabhi I already know that Reem told me.

Vaishnavi: Then Abhishek you also know, actually Sid said to us that he'll only befriend a girl as his friend when he loves her that it later on turns to you know.... So...

Abhishek: You are his girlfriend Avu?

Avneet: Yes boss.

Abhishek: Whoa you got a handsome man.

Avneet: I know that thank you.

Avneet's parents welcomed everyone.

Avneet's mom: So Vaishnavi you are Siddharth's sister?

Vaishnavi: Yes aunty.

Avneet's mom: Oh call me mom only as Abhishek does.

Avneet: I got a bhabhi for myself. *laughed*

Reem: Me too. *smirking at Avneet and she blushed*

Avneet's mom: What happened?

Reem: Nothing much aunty just kidding.

Everything was well. Abhishek and Vaishnavi got married and were living happily.

2 weeks later**

Siddharth was very tensed. Avneet neither talked to him much nor went with the group anywhere. This was going on since 2 weeks.

One day, Avneet went missing. Everybody was tensed and the most ones were Abhishek and Siddharth.

Siddharth: We need to find her at any cost.

Abhishek: Yes right. Let us go first at some places where she can be there.

Siddharth: No she has not gone by herself, she has been kidnapped otherwise she would have told any one of us.

Abhishek: Doubt on someone?

Siddharth: Riyaz! Only he is that jerk.

Abhishek: Come.

They reached Riyaz's home. In the balcony they saw Avneet and Riyaz hugging each other. Riyaz kissed her cheek and she smiled at him. Siddharth with all other boys went inside.

Siddharth: Hey Riyaz, why are you blackmailing her like this. Leave her or I will not waste time in killing you.

Abhishek: Avneet if you needed help you could have come to us. Why are you doing like this?

Avneet: Oh please useless people. I fucking don't care of you. I love him so I am with him. Sorry Siddharth I wasted your time, but all of you, listen properly you are useless and have no connection with me. Just get lost. Bhai you were of no use to me. So sad, now just move. Guards, kill them or do whatever you want, just take them away.

Siddharth was completely broken. He loved her, Abhishek was shocked. Jai, Faisu were blank. They did not have any words to speak. They just left. Siddharth sat on Faisu's bike and rode away.

Abhishek: Guys he is fully broken. He may cause harm to himself, go and follow him. I am seeing the ladies.

Siddharth was driving in very fast speed. It was seeming that he will cross this world today. His phone rang but he did not pick a single call. He reached near a road. He saw a truck coming in full speed and thought of jumping in front of it, so he did.....

*****************************

Really big cliffhanger! What will happen now?

Avneet did this! Oh my god! Big twist!!!!!!!

Love,

Kajal💕🥰