Chapter 4

Precap:

Avneet bumped into a girl while going to the washroom who was Anushka and Shreya's friend.

********************************

Ari: I am Arishfa.

Avneet: Hey Arishfa, nice to meet you.

Arishfa: Same to you.

After some months, Avneet realized that Anushka and Shreya were not good. So she kept her friendship only with Arishfa. She was very nice. They became best friends. One day,

Arishfa: Babe I am going to be absent for 2 days. I am going out with my parents.

Avneet: I will miss you Arishfa, but how will I tackle with Anu and that Shreya.

Arishfa: Be safe okay. We will meet soon.

Arishfa left. For that two days, Shreya and Anushka intentionally didn't talk to Avneet. They thought she would be sad, but she already knew they were not good. So she was happy.

After 2 days,

Avneet: *mind- Today she is coming back. I don't have to bear those 2 for long.*

Arishfa: *hugged her from behind* Thinking about me best friend?

Avneet: Hey I missed you.

Arishfa: I missed you too man. I was bored between the relatives.

They were best friends as stated. They cared about each other, called and talked for hours after school and were very cool and happy with each other. They studied in school and then left for home.

Avneet's mom: Avneet let's go to shopping today.

Avneet: Ok mom.

They left for the mall

Avneet: Mom I am going there. I will come in 10 minutes.

Avneet's mom: *mind- I am happy she is good now and happy.*

Avneet: *finding a matching shots for her top when she saw a girl with a match* Excuse me!

Girl: Yes?

Avneet: You?

Ari: I missed you, sorry I did not tell you about coming to the mall, actually I was here with my cousins so....

Avneet: No problem Ari, give me that shorts now.

Arishfa: I am not giving.

Avneet: Give me baby please.

Arishfa: No, I found it first and loved it.

Sm1: Arishfa why are you shouting?

Avneet: You here?

***********************************

Who is here? Can anyone guess in comments!

Guys any special request or appeal? If you have please tell.

Thanks for reading,

Kajal💕🥰