Chapter 42

Precap:

Siddhant got a dare to remove his mask.

**************************************

Siddhant: Guys it's really deep.

Avneet: It's a dare.

Siddhant: Umm... See Avneet ma'am...

Jai: Siddhant bro, what's so big, we are not going to kill you after this.

Siddhant: I guess you will Jai. Well I know Avni has realized her mistake so here it is...

Siddhant removed his mask, finally revealing that he is the Siddharth Nigam.

His face had a cut, from below above his eyes till below his eyes and cheeks a bit.

(A/N: Almost like Teri Aadat song but imagine a bit deeper and sharper than that)

As soon as everyone saw him, before anyone could react Avneet jumped on him.

Avneet: I am really sorry.

Abhishek came and slapped him.

Abhishek: You could have proved yourself innocent, why didn't you?

Siddharth: Actually jiju...

Reem: Where were you since 3 years?

Jannat: Why is...

Faisu: Your face has this cut?

Jai: How did you survive that accident?

Siddharth: Shhhh... Let me speak, I am telling you...

Flashback

I went to Ashnoor and slapped her. It hurt her ego. So by her egoistic mind she attacked my car. My whole face was injured and thus I fainted at the spot. One of the people of crowd was a doctor. He took me to America and I was in coma for one whole year. After that when I was out of danger I was shouting your name Avni. Later on when he told me that my face was a lot injured, I pleaded him to do something. He did a surgery and my face was saved but this cut remained. It took 6 months for me as my face was half burnt so it pained a lot. And the rest 1 and half year I was with him. I was broken as you said to me not to come back. But the doctor explained me that I should go and prove myself innocent. I went to Ashnoor, met her as a lawyer from the doctor. She truly was sorry for what she did. After revealing my identity to her, she told me that she had told you about the truth. For those 4 months, I lived with your assistant's fiancé who was son of that doctor. I told her everything and she was also leaving the job so she introduced me to you.

End

Siddharth: You guys know the rest. After meeting Avnarth, I forgot all those pains which that surgery gave me. I would have di...

Avneet: *kept finger on his lips* I am sorry. It was all because of me you suffered this much.

Siddharth: It is fine Avni.

Avnarth: *entered the room* Avni! My mom Avni *chuckled*

Avneet: Avnarth, come here baby.

Avnarth: Uncle now your cut seems a bit okay. And you look like my papa.

Avneet: He's your dad baby.

Avnarth: My daddy?

Siddharth: *hugged him* Hello Avnarth. I am sorry your father didn't meet you for so long.

Avnarth: It is ok daddy, my mom will always be happy now. And I am safe. Papa she shouts a lot.

Avneet: Complaining started.

Avneet said looking at Avnarth.

Abhishek: Of course he promised that when he meets his father he will complain about you.

All of them chuckled. They all did a group hug. Avnarth was in Siddharth's arms.

Next day, Siddharth shifted back and they decided to tell everything to media and Siddharth joins his career again. Avnarth had his personal room which he shared with Krish.

At night,

Siddharth: I missed you a lot Avni.

Avneet: I cursed you for 3 years you know, but after that I too missed you.

They leaned and made themselves close...

They kissed. It was full of emotions and love. Their lips were moving in a sync. Siddharth kept hands on her waist and pulled her closer without breaking the kiss. They broke the kiss after some time.

Sid: I love you Avneet.

Avneet: I love you too and forever!

They said and they meant it, Avneet was TRULY Siddharth's.

THE END

******************************************

Here I end one more of my stories, I hope you loved it.

Because I loved writing it!

EPILOGUE WILL BE OUT AFTER SOME TIME, NO TARGET, BUT I'LL WRITE IT AFTER MY BOARDS, SINCE I AM NOT STARTING WRITING ANYTHING NEW! SO I'LL SURELY GIVE THE EPILOGUE OF ALL THE STORIES TILL YET SOON!

I'ma crying writing this last chapter yaaa💙😢

Thank you so much for your love and support, without it, it could have been nothing.

I have started a new story for you all to read already, not taking a break obviously.

Go and check out, "In love with a player" It's a really beautiful story, please check it out!

Thanks and loads and loads of love,

Kajal💕🥰