Chapter 24

Precap:

It was the turn of surprise performance, also which Siddharth didn't know.

****************************************

All: Avneet, Avneet, Avneet. Girls were whispering "she is adorable. Look at Siddharth he is looking at her so sweetly."

After all, they all knew she was Siddharth's best friend as he posted lots and lots of pictures on Instagram of them together. She started singing "Jab Tak"! Siddharth was just standing there surprised and shocked.

She was just about to complete the song like....

"Jab tak meri ungliya tere baalo se kuch keh na le

Jab tak teri leher me, khwahishey teri beh na le!"

He completed the song by himself coming on the stage:

"Haan mere paas tum rho, jaane ki baat na karo

Mere saath tum rho, jaane ki baat na karo"

The whole crowd was shouting like anything. The dances and functions were over.

Siddharth: So all the students are requested to listen to a very important announcement.

Avneet: We are also going for a short trip which will be in groups. As there are 3 colleges in our institution assembled here so three pairs of people from our group of organizers will be leading you. So dance, sing and enjoy. Be ready by 4:00 near the buses which will have your college name written.

All: Yay!!!

All were enjoying the party. Since all were busy in their work Reem was roaming here and there bored. Jhanvi and Jai were free as there was nobody in the sports area now, everybody was getting ready or eating. Jhanvi went to Avneet for telling her something. So Jai and Reem were talking there.

Siddharth: You sang so well. I wish I could have hugged you there.

Avneet: Who said no to you? Do it now!

Siddharth: *twirled her in the air* you are the best and even your surprises.

RG: Hey Siddharth, how are you?

Siddharth: I am good sir.

RG: Well I must say your girlfriend is also a good singer.

Siddharth: She is not my girlfriend.

RG: Oh stop joking to me at least. I saw your face when she was singing, how well you were admiring her.

Siddharth: *blushed but could not say anything* Thank you sir that on a small invitation you came.

RG: It is fine my boy. You have given so hit songs to me.

Siddharth: No problem sir.

RG: I shall take leave from you guys. Bye everyone.

Avneet: What was he saying?

Siddharth: He said I got a very sweet girlfriend.

Avneet: Really?

Siddharth: Yeah.

Avneet: Come I want to show you something. *they went near the auditorium and saw Jai and Reem lost in each other and talking*

Siddharth: I am so happy Avneet.

Avneet: Same, by the way it is not good still let us disturb them.