Chapter 2

Precap:

The boy and Jannat were separating the mixed notebooks.

***********************************************

Boy: I am Faisal but you can call me Faisu.

Jannat: Nice name Faisu. *hands in front* I am Jannat. So friends?

Faisu: Of course, who could say no to such a sweet girl?

Jannat: Thanks.

Faisu: Finally it's over. Nice meeting you Jannat. Let's go back to our classes.

Jannat: Sure, bye.

Faisu: Bye.

All went to their classes. Jannat kept thinking about Faisu the whole day.

*story being shifted to class 9th result day*

Faisu: Avneet only one mark so sorry for you. We are in different sections and are toppers but you are less from me.

Avneet: You are in a different section. Come to ours I will see you.

Faisu: Yeah that's what a good news is. I have changed my section. I am in yours now.

Jannat: Wow that's great. Now Avneet will show you how she is. She will prove her merit.

Faisu: We will see.

Krupa: Btw guys guess who did I meet in the holidays this year?

Avneet: You are saying as if you met Varun Dhawan.

Krupa: I met someone more handsome than him.

Jannat: Did you meet that most handsome guy that too of our age?

Krupa: Yes.

Bhavesh: *jealous* More than me?

Jannat: Just shut up you are not even an ant in front of him.

Faisu: But whom did you meet?

Krupa: Siddharth Nigam!! Oh my god, I was sitting and eating my ice-cream. Some boys were playing there and their ball hit my ice-cream and it fell on my face. He gave me his handkerchief to clean it and then shared his ice-cream with me. Then an autograph also. He was so down to earth. I just love him.

Bhavesh: *jealous* whatever?

Avneet: Who is he? I don't even know him. And Bhavesh don't be jealous she has no chance if front of him.

Faisu: You don't know THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM??

Avneet: No I don't.

*Class 10th Valentine week*

Bhavesh: *in mind- I know you love me Krupa. I will propose you tomorrow.

Faisu: *mind- I have seen love in her eyes for me. I will surely propose her tomorrow.*

Avneet: *mind- Wow I am going to propose him tomorrow. So excited*

Next day, all came to the school and had a plan of going for some hangout after it.

Faisu and Bhavesh were standing next to each other and smiling. Jannat and Krupa was standing in front of them. They both sat down proposing her at the same time.

Faisu: I love you Jannat. Will you be my girlfriend?

Jannat: Yes, I Love you too.

Bhavesh: I love you Krupa.

*********************************************

What will Krupa reply? What will be the reaction of Avneet on this? Whom is Avneet going to propose?

Thanks for reading,

Kajal💕🥰